Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my bait worked on cucktears

The best thing about IT and everyone like them, and the reason why they are incapable of angering or disturbing me, is knowing that everything they say, everything they think and believe, every argument they have with young men who are redpilled/blackpilled but not burnt out enough yet to stop having debates with cucks about it, every SM post and article they write about "toxic masculinity", it's all completely irrelevant, because when society loses it's mask of sanity in another civil war, people like this are going to be exterminated like rats. Behind the seemingly-normal faces of men they walk by every day is rage that they will never be able to comprehend until it is too late, a rage which is forming a collective consciousness that is waking up and growing like a fetus, waiting for it's moment of birth and manifestation into this world. When that day comes, it will seem to them as though the whole world had lost it's mind without warning or explanation. Should be a good show.

I got featured on cucktears, and through a loophole my username was posted!

It seems that incels and cucktears have a sort of symbiotic relationship, in which our hyperbolic shitposts and desire to troll rubs off against their insufferable moralfaggotry and desire to protect mi'ladies.

The incel-cucktear pipeline is similar to symbiotic Muslimcel-Mayocel radicalization, where two supposed enemies actually thrive off each other.

Last edited:
This thread has inspired me to make my own bait post.

How do bait the cucks? Make some edge on here and hope they snap it?

This thread has inspired me to make my own bait post.

How do bait the cucks? Make some edge on here and hope they snap it?
edgy is not enoug, it's need to sound stupid, our cucks won't bother screencaping something high iq, and be carefull to not anger the mods here

edgy is not enoug, it's need to sound stupid, our cucks won't bother screencaping something high iq, and be carefull to not anger the mods here

Got it.

Real talk is bait talk, remember that.

How in the fuck did they not know that's a joke thread.

master baiter