Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my bait worked on cucktears

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

shame nobody else made into the screen cap :cryfeels:

> Mr. Edgy McEdgelord is at it again!

cucks really believe in this shit? :feelskek:

They get baited so easily jfl. They're really desperate for content

They seem to be on edge.

wtf is that the title? Looks like something a 9 year old would write.

200,000 subs but this is the best they can offer.

200,000 subs but this is the best they can offer.
men i can't stop laughthing, this just prove how lunatic cucktears are, for thinking i was talking seriusly
over a hundred comments :feelsgah:

Hooked, lined and sinker.

So easy. JFL at the submarine level IQ of those morons.

The best thing about IT and everyone like them, and the reason why they are incapable of angering or disturbing me, is knowing that everything they say, everything they think and believe, every argument they have with young men who are redpilled/blackpilled but not burnt out enough yet to stop having debates with cucks about it, every SM post and article they write about "toxic masculinity", it's all completely irrelevant, because when society loses it's mask of sanity in another civil war, people like this are going to be exterminated like rats. Behind the seemingly-normal faces of men they walk by every day is rage that they will never be able to comprehend until it is too late, a rage which is forming a collective consciousness that is waking up and growing like a fetus, waiting for it's moment of birth and manifestation into this world. When that day comes, it will seem to them as though the whole world had lost it's mind without warning or explanation. Should be a good show.

The best thing about IT and everyone like them, and the reason why they are incapable of angering or disturbing me, is knowing that everything they say, everything they think and believe, every argument they have with young men who are redpilled/blackpilled but not burnt out enough yet to stop having debates with cucks about it, every SM post and article they write about "toxic masculinity", it's all completely irrelevant, because when society loses it's mask of sanity in another civil war, people like this are going to be exterminated like rats. Behind the seemingly-normal faces of men they walk by every day is rage that they will never be able to comprehend until it is too late, a rage which is forming a collective consciousness that is waking up and growing like a fetus, waiting for it's moment of birth and manifestation into this world. When that day comes, it will seem to them as though the whole world had lost it's mind without warning or explanation. Should be a good show.
you are new to the site, but i really like your posts, really high iq

Jfl meanwhile no IT would touch our graphs and backed up datas

Jfl meanwhile no IT would touch our graphs and backed up datas
you can see my post history, a lot of them are high quality blackpill but they have no repost there, meanwhile edgy shit is repostet everywhere

If you have to resort to mocking an ideology, you already lost. Sites like that IncelTears thing are basically the Westerners slowly admitting their defeat, it's a sign that the West has nothing more to offer.

If you have to resort to mocking an ideology, you already lost. Sites like that IncelTears thing are basically the Westerners slowly admitting their defeat, it's a sign that the West has nothing more to offer.
prrety much, i have no hopes for the west at this point, i just wish colapse happen faster

prrety much, i have no hopes for the west at this point, i just wish colapse happen faster

It's over for the West even more than it's over for us. My prediction is that things will get really bad whenever the next big economic crisis hits and then some radical manly ideology will start taking over out of nowhere to pick up the pieces and start from the scratch. It could be something religious or something racial, depending on the circumstances, but it definitely won't be cucked.

It's over for the West even more than it's over for us. My prediction is that things will get really bad whenever the next big economic crisis hits and then some radical manly ideology will start taking over out of nowhere to pick up the pieces and start from the scratch. It could be something religious or something racial, depending on the circumstances, but it definitely won't be cucked.
it's probaly going to be islam, shame because islam is a fucking culture killer

Tbh you should put this as your new title

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord

kill all cucks

They act like they have the moral high ground.

I lurk that place very often, their retardation is entertaining. lots of keks really

I would like to fight with cucktears in one one

Thanks for the laughs, I can't believe they are that stupid!!

lmao i even said it was bait yet the cucks still featured it. Those ppl on IT should quit posting and start pursuing a career in

I don't have any interest in anyone younger than like 80yo... :feels: scratch that... I don't have any interest COMMA y'all weird mudafuckas for having completely normal desires :soy:

Thanks for the laughs, I can't believe they are that stupid!!
500 plus comments, i'm feeling like a god

and there is more:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@chesscel
@happiless

master-baiter.

oof

MAJOR RED FLAG you just dodged a bullet there

This is excellent bait btw, one of the best I've ever seen. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you are welcome, took me a while to make a high quality bait

No offense, but only cucks give inceltears attention.

come on, trying them is fun as hell
They're subhumans whos only pleasure is to get attention from incels. Don't feed them attention. It's what they want.

They're subhumans whos only pleasure is to get attention from incels. Don't feed them attention. It's what they want.
cope, they want validation from each other, we are just the circus freaks

Too bad they'll use your typing skills as a proof of incels being low IQ