Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My bad personality strikes again...

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
Part 1: https://incels.is/threads/when-you-flirt-with-a-fembot-online.429796/
Part 2 of this conversation with this european woman before she blocked me-
So basically I make jokes with this situation since she's an uptight woman who would rather wait 20 years for chad than date her looksmatch JFL. So I make a few jokes about her being a pain in the ass. Then she sends me this:

LGTV Bi women when you try to personality max as an average man :feelsclown: ,

Turns out personality doesn't work fellas, have I been gaslighted by reddit fembots on IT?

Funny story too is that IT actually made me into a cel, I used to laugh at these old cels on incel.is until I realized they were telling the truth,

Attachments

• bad personality.PNG
    bad personality.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 59
That's just the daily mistreatment and contempt you'll have as a subhuman; it's fine when Chads do it, due to their physical attractiveness casting a halo for foids on their every action, but every slight misstep as a sub 5 male is treated as a heinous crime... :feelswhat:

JFL at the literal essay she wrote; true hatred is obviously visible in that, her obsessiveness with a physically unattractive male daring to wrong her, which I suppose is fit for one as mentally ill as a deviant such as her. :feelshaha:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

That's just the daily mistreatment and contempt you'll have as a subhuman; it's fine when Chads do it, due to their physical attractiveness casting a halo for foids on their every action, but every slight misstep as a sub 5 male is treated as a heinous crime... :feelswhat:

JFL at the literal essay she wrote; true hatred is obviously visible in that, her obsessiveness with a physically unattractive male daring to wrong her, which I suppose is fit for one as mentally ill as a deviant such as her. :feelshaha:
Exactly, she's a russian dirt no i'm wrong lower than dirt just like the ruble. She's a street woman who kept crying to her friends that I, the average man would dare to flirt with her. I should be arrested for being CEL JFL.

Just touch grass bro!