Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When you flirt with a fembot online

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
So long story short I was flirting with this european woman and we were hitting it somewhat off then she blocks me when I say that she should wear less makeup and not post too much information online. I try talk to her on other social medias trying to fix things and say maybe it's your culture why you're so harsh since she's German. This goes on for a week of her just ghosting me, leaving me on read. Then I get annoyed because of this, I then say some blackpill facts.
Then she types this whole 4 paragraph statement, highlighting these beginning sentences.

You constantly made backhanded “compliments” . Stop stereotyping people, it’s honestly sad. You fail to consider the possibility of people having a life outside of social media and the world does not revolve around you. No one owes you anything, even if you think you complimented them. A lot of your observations are wrong. And quite frankly I do not have the time to explain each and every thing in detail. TLDR: have a good day and don’t expect me to talk to you if I don’t feel like it. Again, no one owes you anything.

I just made 2 neutral comments to shatter becky's confidence which made her hate me JFL. Plus I'm not owed a simple response yet they're owed Chad or Stacy if they're LGTV:feelstastyman:. I swear these fembots get on my fucking nerves, they would rather date some chubby becky than the average looking man and knowing that is honestly sad.

People saying i'm volcel, should read this twice to get it through their head i'm not.

If you want to talk to foids, be normal and chadfish like the rest. Also you made a mistake of not worshipping a foid and giving her 1000 compliments per minute. Whores don't have the capacity to understand blackpill or even discuss it.

If you want to talk to foids, be normal and chadfish like the rest. Also you made a mistake of not worshipping a foid and giving her 1000 compliments per minute. Whores don't have the capacity to understand blackpill or even discuss it.
I should know better and work on my personality of kissing her feet 24/7 while waiting until Chad knocks her up. :bigbrain:

So long story short I was flirting with this european woman and we were hitting it somewhat off then she blocks me when I say that she should wear less makeup and not post too much information online. I try talk to her on other social medias trying to fix things and say maybe it's your culture why you're so harsh since she's German. This goes on for a week of her just ghosting me, leaving me on read. Then I get annoyed because of this, I then say some blackpill facts.
Then she types this whole 4 paragraph statement, highlighting these beginning sentences.

You constantly made backhanded “compliments” . Stop stereotyping people, it’s honestly sad. You fail to consider the possibility of people having a life outside of social media and the world does not revolve around you. No one owes you anything, even if you think you complimented them. A lot of your observations are wrong. And quite frankly I do not have the time to explain each and every thing in detail. TLDR: have a good day and don’t expect me to talk to you if I don’t feel like it. Again, no one owes you anything.

I just made 2 neutral comments to shatter becky's confidence which made her hate me JFL. Plus I'm not owed a simple response yet they're owed Chad or Stacy if they're LGTV:feelstastyman:. I swear these fembots get on my fucking nerves, they would rather date some chubby becky than the average looking man and knowing that is honestly sad.

People saying i'm volcel, should read this twice to get it through their head i'm not.
Good job soldier. Next time go straight to blackpilling them and waste less time, so you can use that time to blackpill more people.

Lol, she sounds like an average Redditor.

I try talk to her on other social medias trying to fix things and say maybe it's your culture why you're so harsh since she's German.
That's what a beta male would do

That's what a beta male would do
I'm just annoyed of finding women that I want to get to know more of just to throw me away in seconds. I keep forgetting i'm in clown world where the first 3000 depressions are warm up. :feelsclown:

German foids are 99% whores.

And all foids that do online dating are either whores, mentally ill or both.
I know that sadly, legit another one that I liked did OF after I told her not to, blocked me too, She would rather sell her body for $20 than go out with the average man :forcedsmile:. I'm not even sad at this point, i'm just laughing at how worse it'll be in 50 years.

If this is flirting I'm a faggot

The realities of todays dating market is that if you want to get a woman you either have to have the looks for it or cuck the fuck out for her.