Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My baby cousin lost his virginity

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
My little cousin who was born in 2008 just lost his virginity. He's a freshman in HS.

I remember when my dad told me he was born, conveniently enough, I was 14. A horny virgin trying to fuck anything that moved. And here I am at 28, a horny virgin, depressed with a preference for Femdom and Anal Play. Funny how life works out.

Additionally, he's taller than me

My little cousin who was born in 2008 just lost his virginity. He's a freshman in HS.

I remember when my dad told me he was born, conveniently enough, I was 14. A horny virgin trying to fuck anything that moved. And here I am at 28, a horny virgin, depressed with a preference for Femdom and Anal Play. Funny how life works out.

go itachi

basically, also,

I remember my sophomore year in hs ( 2010) where I told my bestfriend that I would fuck this one big butt light skin girl in my art class.

well....she had a kid in 2014 and that little bastard is almost literally eight and will probably have sex before me at this rate.

basically, also,

I remember my sophomore year in hs ( 2010) where I told my bestfriend that I would fuck this one big butt light skin girl in my art class.

well....she had a kid in 2014 and that little bastard is almost literally eight and will probably have sex before me at this rate.
Brutal. Stop telling me this stuff, man—it's too hard to endure. I can't imagine the girls whom I had crush on having babies:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
No, God!! Pls No!!

Brutal. Stop telling me this stuff, man—it's too hard to endure. I can't imagine the girls whom I had crush on having babies:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
No, God!! Pls No!!
People are moving on. Living on while we are dying inside.

your an ancient poster from days long past. I used to see you here all the time when I lurked I forgo all about you

your an ancient poster from days long past. I used to see you here all the time when I lurked I forgo all about you
I'm curious where everyone else went....

Pure suifuel for oldcels

i remember when i discovered my best female friend wasnt a virgin, for some reason i felt insulted

Holy shit! 2008 kids started fucking already? I remember back in my school days 2008 kids were in kindergarten when I was in high school. Don't tell me those kidlets started having sex already.

Holy shit! 2008 kids started fucking already? I remember back in my school days 2008 kids were in kindergarten when I was in high school. Don't tell me those kidlets started having sex already.
some years ago in the news some guy told that the average age is 12-14 in my country in those years i was just discovering anime wtf

Go

nuclear bomb

Good thing my brother is a NEET and this will never happen. @Incelius Savage

Good thing my brother is a NEET and this will never happen. @Incelius Savage
Why don’t you want your brother to succeed?

And here I am at 28, a horny virgin, depressed with a preference for Femdom and Anal Play.
Ahahahahaha...:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::horror:... Fucking degenerate little cucklet:horror: