Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My autism bucks went up by £4

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Whoopie fucking doo

Mogs me.
Wish I had autism bucks.

Whoopie fucking doo
how much autismbucks u get in UK?

If I ever come back to UK I wanna get autismbucks fuck working I cant work anymore I actually really cant work I am just too autistmaxxed for jobs.

You would nevER get that in the Jewnited States of Shitmerica

Whoopie fucking doo
-
Yes kek
-
E4

-

Yeah that's what I'm wondering also: One second, he said he was broke, and then next he said he was making tons of cash but his parents were taking it away.
that guy is a fag

Yeah that's what I'm wondering also: One second, he said he was broke, and then next he said he was making tons of cash but his parents were taking it away.
His dad is in prison so he can't be taking his money. His mom on the other hand is ill, but I don't see how paying for medical bills can make him broke with the money he's making.

My parents have been dead for a while now, get with the times nerd.

My parents have been dead for a while now, get with the times nerd.
I didn't know that; no need to be a dick & call me what foids called me in HS, amongst worse things....

FUCK OFF YOU LAZY FUCKING GENTILE YOU SHOULD BE GETTING ZERO DOLLAR YOU SHOULD BE IN FORCED DEATH LABOR CAMP TORTIRE

FUCK OFF YOU LAZY FUCKING GENTILE YOU SHOULD BE GETTING ZERO DOLLAR YOU SHOULD BE IN FORCED DEATH LABOR CAMP TORTIRE
I am actually jewish and son a of a bankER