Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My attendance rate is awful

I

INCELDOMISNOTLIFE

Greycel
My attendance rate is prolly like 50% despite the fact that school has only started a month ago. I barely show up anymore.

My attendance rate is prolly like 50% despite the fact that school has only started a month ago. I barely show up anymore.
When I was in school I had a terrible attendance rate too, and was warned that I'd not be promoted to the next grade if I didn't attend classes more. Of course that was all a bluff.

When I was in school I had a terrible attendance rate too, and was warned that I'd not be promoted to the next grade if I didn't attend classes more. Of course that was all a bluff.
I very much doubt that school would leave me behind for a year unless I fail all subjects because it would only hurt them in the long run. Bad reputation and status among school to have failing students.

I just don't care anymore. No incentive to study
Fair. World war 3 is very much preferable to dumbfuck schooling. Sadly for me I had to push through in order to get a job. Parents just couldnt let me be a NEET and I ain’t about to starve to death.