Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My ass is bleeding

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I just wiped my ass and the toilet paper had red :dafuckfeels:. I wiped again to make sure it wasn't red shit cause I ate spaghetti with tomato sauce but nope it was there again even tho no more shit was left. :feelsmega:

Hopefully it was a pimple or something, has happened before, cause I don't know what ill do otherwise. I ate some rarish steak the other day so hopefully it has nothing to do with that.

this a regular occurrence for me. IMO you didn't wipe clean enough if you're not bleeding.

that's bloody awful man

this a regular occurrence for me. IMO you didn't wipe clean enough if you're not bleeding.
tbh could be from wiping to hard. I already took three shits today.

that's bloody awful man
D8549BCF 3FE2 478F 9F0C BB7C11C200E6

Its probably piles but if its consistent ever time u defecate then get youself to the doctor as it could be something more serious.

It's over for scarlet-ass-cel, never began.

Happens to me too, glad to know I'm not the only hairy assholecel.

Usually the owners of heavily wipeable asses shower or use wet wipes to avoid wasting time and chafing their ass.

It's over for hemorrhoidcels

1. You could be wiping too hard.
2.hemorrhoidcels
3. diverticular disease
4. Cancer

Go see a doctor

eh, every time I wipe the toilet paper turns out red. Probably isn't anything to worry about. I'm not, even if it might be cancer

umm sweaty maybe you should get some therapy

found the gaycel. :feelsbaton:

get out that closet boyo :feelshehe:

That's pretty shitty

I just wiped my ass and the toilet paper had red :dafuckfeels:. I wiped again to make sure it wasn't red shit cause I ate spaghetti with tomato sauce but nope it was there again even tho no more shit was left. :feelsmega:

Hopefully it was a pimple or something, has happened before, cause I don't know what ill do otherwise. I ate some rarish steak the other day so hopefully it has nothing to do with that.
Nice either you have hemmorhoids or colon cancer

Sounds like you need a manpon my nigga