Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My area is strange as fuck

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
Basically I live in some old building that used to be a nunnery, the walls are thin as fuck and you can hear the rats in the ground, and you gotta be careful if you want to piss or shit at night because my apartment has a backdoor that accesses the garden, and that door has a widow, it's blurry so you can't really see through it, but boy, I'm always checking if someone is looking through it, I was once brushing my teeth and I heard something tapping on my window, scared the shit out of me.
Another time, I was chilling in my room watching youtube videos, it was around 1 AM, and then I heard someone knock on the door, I didn't answer :feelsohgod:
Next to my apartment, there's my grandfather's brother's car repair shop, and next to my garden is an area where he stores junk and spare parts, and over that is a metal roof, during the night you can hear cats walking on it.

Down the street, there's a gypsy loanshark, he has a large house and there's and entire army of cars, heck, even a boat parked there.
If you go on the other way of the street, you'd find a deserted parking area and a junkyard. I wouldn't recommend going to the junkyard since my mom once found a bullet casing there (and yes, sometimes during the night you can hear gunshots). Few days ago I wandered around the parking space, there were 2 damaged vans parked there, just rusting away :feelscomfy: but I quickly got the fuck out of there when I heard someone walking near me :shock:

I fucking love my city.

Basically I live in some old building that used to be a nunnery, the walls are thin as fuck and you can hear the rats in the ground, and you gotta be careful if you want to piss or shit at night because my apartment has a backdoor that accesses the garden, and that door has a widow, it's blurry so you can't really see through it, but boy, I'm always checking if someone is looking through it, I was once brushing my teeth and I heard something tapping on my window, scared the shit out of me.
Another time, I was chilling in my room watching youtube videos, it was around 1 AM, and then I heard someone knock on the door, I didn't answer :feelsohgod:
Next to my apartment, there's my grandfather's brother's car repair shop, and next to my garden is an area where he stores junk and spare parts, and over that is a metal roof, during the night you can hear cats walking on it.

Down the street, there's a gypsy loanshark, he has a large house and there's and entire army of cars, heck, even a boat parked there.
If you go on the other way of the street, you'd find a deserted parking area and a junkyard. I wouldn't recommend going to the junkyard since my mom once found a bullet casing there (and yes, sometimes during the night you can hear gunshots). Few days ago I wandered around the parking space, there were 2 damaged vans parked there, just rusting away :feelscomfy: but I quickly got the fuck out of there when I heard someone walking near me :shock:

I fucking love my city.
Somewhere in Poland?

Absolutely brutal area to live in.

Absolutely brutal area to live in.
yeah, I used to go out for walks in the afternoon but now i have stopped since there are normies and hooligans everywhere

They better not rob/mog my brocel. :feelsohgod:

Good call.
they roam in packs so of course they're gonna mog me, I never saw a lone hooligan mess with me though.
and the only thing they can rob from me is my 2 house keys :feelskek:

I can always get new ones :feelsthink: my mom is always at home so I can ask her to borrow me a key so I can duplicate it
She's house slave #1 :feelsgah:

I fucking love my city.
Your a squatter or a homeless person but this is your home now and you live there unofficially?

Your a squatter or a homeless person but this is your home now and you live there unofficially?
Nah I am a renter, the building is owned by the city