Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My anxiety is making me a coward

I

Iseedivision

Banned
-
Wanted to go somewhere today but am too anxious to leave unless someone is with me idk what is wrong with me I'm a grown man and I hate this about myself I am so aggravated at myself I feel like punching a wall or something if someone else did this to me I would be so disappointed

Just make yourself do it dude. It sounds like youre getting in your own head too much. Stop thinking, and move your legs one after another. Dont sit there and overthink yourself into inaction. Just move your body.

If no one cares about us, why should we have any real care about others or how we are perceived? We’re invisible anyway.

If no one cares about us, why should we have any real care about others or how we are perceived? We’re invisible anyway.
I never thought of it that way how do I not be invisible anymore

Wanted to go somewhere today but am too anxious to leave unless someone is with me idk what is wrong with me I'm a grown man and I hate this about myself I am so aggravated at myself I feel like punching a wall or something if someone else did this to me I would be so disappointed
Your looks is making you anxious and cowardly

[UWSL]Me too.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I can not do anything because I'm afraid of something bad to happen.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Me too.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I can not do anything because I'm afraid of something bad to happen.[/UWSL]
That too and right now I don't have a car so I either have to ride the bus with a bunch of vagrants or I have to walk down some sketchy ass neighborhood

Once you acquire money you will walk outside like you're the embodiment of ER.