Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my anecdotal evidence regarding HEIGHT vs FACE

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
a question the height vs face debate often boils down to is this:
who has higher SMV: a chad faced manlet, or a subhuman faced tallfag?

i am certain what the answer to that question is. let me explain why...

i wagecuck stocking shelves at a grocery store, so i see a lot of couples come in and out throughout the day. young, old, and everything in between.
this is what ive noticed:

chad faced manlets with girlfriends:
i do see this from time to time. it is rare, but definitely not non-existent. im talking about guys around 5'7 here.

and what about the UGLY TALLFAGS with girlfriends?
well i see this a LOT. and with stacy tier girls too. on top of that, these guys often have a poorly groomed appearance, and are fat and just look out of shape in general. they are also usually quite rude.

but heres the NUCLEAR blackpill (CAUTION: SUICIDEFUEL AHEAD):

TURBOMANLETS. like 5'5 and under with girlfriends. how many of these do i see?
pretty much NONE.
i have literally seen only a handful in my entire LIFE.

brutal heightpill

i wagecuck stocking shelves at a grocery store, so i see a lot of couples come in and out throughout the day. young, old, and everything in between.

i do see this from time to time. it is rare, but definitely not non-existent. im talking about guys around 5'7 here.

well i see this a LOT. and with stacy tier girls too. on top of that, these guys often have a poorly groomed appearance, and are fat and just look out of shape in general. they are also usually quite rude.

pretty much NONE.

brutal heightpill
its a combination of multiple traits.

you are appreciated. do you eat the food while you stock?

I guarantee some of us on this forum wouldn't be an inkwell if we were taller. At the very least, our lives wouldn't be so miserable.

Truth nuke.
3 inches of bone growth and maybe I wouldn't be an incel.

I guess if your tall you can just be "tall" no effort really needed into that

But a good face manlet, you have to go for prettyboy specifically and it takes effort

Making ourselves look attractive is not something men generally put as much effort in to, you need the right hair, clothes etc. whereas the tallfag can just wear whatever

And manlets are more just bullied out of society, where as ogres dont get bullied as much so more of a chance to be a part of society and meet a woman potentially

And what about the UGLY TALLFAGS with girlfriends?
Also proof that tallfags don't need to have "good personalities" to ascend either, you can be ugly and have a shitty personality as long as you are TALL. Most of these girls are earning all the money and putting all the work into the relationships too just so they can have a tall boyfriend... I've seen this many times irl.
Water is wet but so many people even on this forum deny this.
And of course the "chad" manlets still have to betabuxx and oofydoofymaxx their balls off to maintain girlfriends.

I wish that were true. Their rudeness could be a product of a general dissatisfaction with each other.

The entire FACE vs HEIGHT debate is retarded. Both tall height and handsome face slay pussy. It's like discussing whether LA mansion is better than NYC penthouse. There is little difference between 6'5" dude and a 8/10 Chadface dude

Face > height, I've seen more attractive girls with chad faced manlets (a lot of these guys even shorter than me and I'm 5'6) than attractive girls with subhuman tallfags, ugly tallfags end up with low tier beckys most of the time

The entire FACE vs HEIGHT debate is retarded. Both tall height and handsome face slay pussy. It's like discussing whether LA mansion is better than NYC penthouse. There is little difference between 6'5" dude and a 8/10 Chadface dude

pretty much NONE.

brutal heightpill
But were the turbomanlets with Chad faces or just normal?

Also proof that tallfags don't need to have "good personalities" to ascend either, you can be ugly and have a shitty personality as long as you are TALL. Most of these girls are earning all the money and putting all the work into the relationships too just so they can have a tall boyfriend... I've seen this many times irl.
Water is wet but so many people even on this forum deny this.
And of course the "chad" manlets still have to betabuxx and oofydoofymaxx their balls off to maintain girlfriends.
thats fucking bullshit bro