Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My alternative inceldom

X

Xyloph0ne

Greycel
I have been an incel for about 5 years now, and although I have a strong hatred for being a virgin, I look for any means necessary to actively stomp on foid fingers. I would say Im a fairly masculine, handsome guy. I use my hands to work and get to where I want to be. Ive worked hard, but apparently women only want chads with money in their pockets. Those cucks didnt do anything to get where they are, except take advantage of ACTUAL men. Ive worked in welding for 2 years now and graduated top of my class for my certifications. Ive been through hell and back between taking care of my sisfoid's children, and having a truck axel drop on my collar bone nearly taking my arm with it.

What I mean to say is this. I am a handsome guy, flirty, hardworking, and yet these retarded foids choose someone else. When I do have someone flirt with me, they are these scrawny hooker bimbos.

Tbh, I feel like sense Elliot Rodger went and shot up people, he gained a following on tumblr. What if Im the next TCC fangirl's dream because I did something similar.

Welcome to the forum

Thank you mate
Ronald MacDonald phone

If you don’t have success in Online Dating then you are not “a fairly masculine, handsome guy”.

And no, no one cares about your awesome welding skills or what challenges you had to overcome. Its all about looks.

I have been an incel for about 5 years now
What do you mean by this?
Ive been through hell and back between taking care of my sisfoid's children, and having a truck axel drop on my collar bone nearly taking my arm with it.
Jesus. Has it healed in such a way that you can do everything you could before? Can you still do welding after the incident?