Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope my advice on how to keep your twitter feed clean

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
don't follow more than 9 people. single digits. once I passed that limit it quickly started shoving me faggotry, engagement bait, cringe gimmnick accounts, badly disguised onlyfans ads, old memes, fake internet beefs, random celebrities and other sort of degeneracy. Tried tagging not interested, reporting and blocking them none of which worked, but as soon as I cleaned half the spammers in my follow list going from 18 to 9 people issue suddenly resolved

Dont use twitter

I block everyone with disagreeable views.

just dont use the "for you" feed. When i open twitter on my phone or desktop i immediatly click the following tab to avoid all the normalfag and misandrist shit

twitter used to be so good

How to keep your twitter clean, just add Japanese artists.

Follow me on twitter boyos!

I'm heading over the edges

People on Reddit complain "Twitter gives me nazi content!!!". My own feed is flooded with commie propaganda, but of course when I point in, people disbelieve me or are like "but it something totally different".

don't follow more than 9 people. single digits. once I passed that limit it quickly started shoving me faggotry, engagement bait, cringe gimmnick accounts, badly disguised onlyfans ads, old memes, fake internet beefs, random celebrities and other sort of degeneracy. Tried tagging not interested, reporting and blocking them none of which worked, but as soon as I cleaned half the spammers in my follow list going from 18 to 9 people issue suddenly resolved
Why have twitter

just dont use the "for you" feed. When i open twitter on my phone or desktop i immediatly click the following tab to avoid all the normalfag and misandrist shit
it worked very well until the start of this year, around the time when elon got the call from his friend Mr. Shapiro to visit Auschwitz museum.

My Twitter feed is spotless...

Because it's not on my devices

My twitter feed is fucking awful. All I get are fight videos, most of which are niggers beating up whites.