Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My advice If you are dealing with anger

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I advise angrycels to join a boxing class with a gym and start beating with all the guys in there.They must have a gym in order to increase your power and beat the guys in there you don't want to start fighting without any chance just to get your ass kicked.

Ofc martial arts can help but they aren't as satisfying as boxing and won't alleviate your inner anger.

Last edited:
Cop, just go ER

Punch your local noodlewhore Theory

Last edited:
Just get brain injuries over time Theory

I also considered going to boxing but i will just end up looking like a clown because im manlet

I advise angrycels to join a boxing class with a gym and start beating with all the guys in there.They must have a gym in order to increase your power and beat the guys in there you don't want to start fighting without any chance just to get your ass kicked.

Ofc martial arts can help but they aren't as satisfying as boxing and won't alleviate your inner anger.
Can you do boxing if you are not gymmaxed or you will be beaten up?

i will just end up looking like a clown because im manlet
doubt chad goes to the boxing gym, it'll probably be arab and curry manlets in there with you

I just punch walls and metal

:feelscomfy:

Tired German GIF by ZDF

good options, anger isnt a bad thing its literally the best motivator and tool you can have as a man, sometimes i wish i could have someone get me pissed off just so i could feel angry 24/7, i get the most shit done when im mad