Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My acquaintance from Russia wants to get Asylum in Germany, so I asked her if she is under 25 and told her to get married

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
She is 23 and looks ok.

"There are now more than 130 men for every 100 women in rural parts of the East [of Germany]"

I think with the dire shortage of pussy there, it might be quite possible for her to find a husband, even if she is not a virgin

Wait, let me get this right. You have a "female acquaintance" (whatever the fuck that means here), and you suggested that she get married to some German that isn't you?

Can you be any more of a cuck?

She is 23 and looks ok.

"There are now more than 130 men for every 100 women in rural parts of the East [of Germany]"

I think with the dire shortage of pussy there, it might be quite possible for her to find a husband, even if she is not a virgin
brutal and Germany keeps accepting african and middle eastern men as refugees.

germany must be the incel capital of EU

Wait, let me get this right. You have a "female acquaintance" (whatever the fuck that means here), and you suggested that she get married to some German that isn't you?

i like my wife to be a teen (or if older, she should at least be rich instead of just used up):feelsjuice:

for me to be a cuck i would first have to have invested any money into her, which i never did

She is 23 and looks ok.

Get the fuck out of incels.is

shut up 2021cel faggot
YOU HAVE FOIDS WANTING TO MARRY AND FUCK WHILE I HAVE TO PAY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS JUST TO EXPERIENCE SEX ONCE FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAKECEL TRY LIVING AS 5’4 GIGATRUCEL:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Seeing posts like this it really makes you think that you don't belong in this forum.

Seeing posts like this it really makes you think that you don't belong in this forum.
i don't care if you call me volcel, i'm not going to marry a 23 year old, poor woman
who just wants my citizenship

and how can i be a cuck when i never paid a single dollar on her? when there are simps out here and borderline simps (paying a foid to fuck her once and not getting a wife and children out of it)

plus,

wouldn't i be more of a cuck if i sold my citizenship to her, only to later be blueballed and cheated on when married?

while 30 out of 130 normies in eastern germany might actually be good looking enough to not have acne and shit and actually attract her long term? but are locationcels?

He probably means the terror attacks in Hanau with 9 sandniggers dead and the attack on a synagogue in Halle, where 2 Krauts died an no jews bc the synagogue entrance door was too hard to overcome :feelskek:. And there was a shooting in University this year.

:whitepill:

He probably means the terror attacks in Hanau with 9 sandniggers dead and the attack on a synagogue in Halle, where 2 Krauts died an no jews bc the synagogue entrance door was too hard to overcome :feelskek:. And there was a shooting in University this year.
Hmmm that probably has nothing to do with incels. Germans always kill some sands and Turks avery few years and attack a few synagouges once in a while. I remember when I was there I would go to the disco to have some drinks and feel high and walk to my apartment afterwards. I would see those young nazi and antifa men fighting each other. They would do it late at night hiding to ambush each other. That is politics not inceldom.

But who knows maybe I am wrong but I dont think it is inceldom

She is 23 and looks ok.

Dude those Ukrainiane foids wont need a fcuking man. They will apply for asylum according to the law of the EU. With refugee status nobody gives a fcuk about Ukraine EU or none EU because refugee status is a specialy protected status according to the law.
Once they get their refugee status then the social welfare ysytem is wide open to them. They are entitled to an apartment, money for heating/electricity, money for food and medical insurance.
Aint no incel gonna even get sniff of their pussies bro. The only thing that will happen is men will be pressured even more to work longer hours and pay more taxes to cover the bill for those foids because dont forget there are already millions of sand refugees in the EU and infact they are still coming and never stopped actualy.

Dude those Ukrainiane foids wont need a fcuking man.
true, but she is russian
never had any sexual experience with her, it is just a foid from a school exchange a long while ago, and i wanted to know if she thinks she is surpressed by putin (i don't like putin either, but whenever organisations like google censor a side, like the pro-putin side in this case, i get really suspicious and want to know first hand). so i texted her and she said she applied for asylum in germany and indeed putin goes crazy on protesters etc.

true, but she is russian

never had any sexual experience with her, it is just a foid from a school exchange a long while ago, and i wanted to know if she thinks she is surpressed by putin (i don't like putin either, but whenever organisations like google censor a side, like the pro-putin side in this case, i get really suspicious and want to know first hand). so i texted her and she said she applied for asylum in germany and indeed putin goes crazy on protesters etc.
Sounds more reasonable than initially described.

true, but she is russian

Putin puts polonium into people's tea when he could've just as easily used cyanide

That says all you need to know about him as a person

yeah what kind of cuck is he, going around giving suggestion to holes.

i like my wife to be a teen (or if older, she should at least be rich instead of just used up):feelsjuice:

for me to be a cuck i would first have to have invested any money into her, which i never did
@Komesarj89 :forcedsmile:

Putin puts polonium into people's tea when he could've just as easily used cyanide

That says all you need to know about him as a person
What does polonium do :feelswhere:

quality autism as always

:feelshaha:

What does polonium do :feelswhere:
it kills people slowly with radiation, and while they die they leave radiation everywhere they do

it's what happened to alexander litvinenko in London in 2006