Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming My abandoned Indie-Game and obsession with violence.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I dislike people, almost always have. Maybe it’s because I was bullied since kindergarten or maybe I am a sadist deep down, who knows. This is why I have always enjoyed seeing people being subjected to violence.

When I was like 12 or so, I made humanoid figures out of Legos and shot them with a toy- (but powerful) crossbow, so they exploded into bits and pieces. I recorded it with my Black-and-white Camera on VHS and replayed the scenes in semi slow motion. I did this for many hours, absolutely fascinated.

(before you ask: I never did hurt animals or some sick shit like this, my hatred is focused on adult humans)

Seeing people shot, mutilated, dismembered and destroyed in so many ways always felt good to me. It gave me the feeling that the world is now a tiny bit better and safer for me.

Now that I am an amateur Game designer, this obsession shows through many of my projects.

I would like to show you one of them.

I spend may days on animating the blood and gore. Making the blood splatter and the body parts stick to or slide down the walls, leaving bloody traces.

Unfortunately I run into some performance issues and other problems, so this particular project will never be finished.

However, I think I have what it takes to one day make a full game that absolutely encapsulates my obsession with the destruction of the human form. Something like “Hatred” but on a much grander level. An omnicide-simulator.

…yea just wanted to put that out there.

congratulations man, I think I have that same hate that you say, I try to use it in other things, but making a game is fucking awesome

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMSrMjWK-Sg

this game is cool, it reminds me of that movie ,Rampage

Last edited:
don't make it console exclusive.

If I was a game developer I'd make a September 11th simulator game. Where you play an office worker on the top floor of the World Trade Center. And you can walk around the office and watch out the windows as the plane strikes. And then your goal is to either try to survive by climbing down the elevator shafts or jump off the building.

pretty cool graphics. too hard for me but I enjoy the end product

If I was a game developer I'd make a September 11th simulator game. Where you play an office worker on the top floor of the World Trade Center. And you can walk around the office and watch out the windows as the plane strikes. And then your goal is to either try to survive by climbing down the elevator shafts or jump off the building.
Hmmm… sounds like a nice-idea. Would be cool if you could make morally ambiguous decisions like (not) helping injured co-workers.

don't make it console exclusive.
Naa…

pretty cool graphics. too hard for me but I enjoy the end product
Lol, all the graphics are placeholders.

Except for the bluaaad…

Image_bloodborne-Priest_Gascoigne.jpg

Hmmm… sounds like a nice-idea. Would be cool if you could make morally ambiguous decisions like (not) helping injured co-workers.
Yeah, exactly. Like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" 9/11 Game. I've seriously wanted a game like that ever since 9/11 happened.

You start the game at the elevators of the WTC. And you could choose to get off 1 floor below where the plane hits and see what happened to the people on that floor. Or you could just walk outside and see the planes hit from a different angle. Or you could go to the top floor and push people out of the windows and stuff.

It would be so fucking cool.

I dislike people, almost always have. Maybe it’s because I was bullied since kindergarten or maybe I am a sadist deep down, who knows. This is why I have always enjoyed seeing people being subjected to violence.

When I was like 12 or so, I made humanoid figures out of Legos and shot them with a toy- (but powerful) crossbow, so they exploded into bits and pieces. I recorded it with my Black-and-white Camera on VHS and replayed the scenes in semi slow motion. I did this for many hours, absolutely fascinated.

(before you ask: I never did hurt animals or some sick shit like this, my hatred is focused on adult humans)

Seeing people shot, mutilated, dismembered and destroyed in so many ways always felt good to me. It gave me the feeling that the world is now a tiny bit better and safer for me.

Now that I am an amateur Game designer, this obsession shows through many of my projects.

View attachment 449802

I spend may days on animating the blood and gore. Making the blood splatter and the body parts stick to or slide down the walls, leaving bloody traces.

Unfortunately I run into some performance issues and other problems, so this particular project will never be finished.

However, I think I have what it takes to one day make a full game that absolutely encapsulates my obsession with the destruction of the human form. Something like “Hatred” but on a much grander level. An omnicide-simulator.

Based at , ups to you for not hurting animals like sick pieces of shit ,animals are better than human scum, your game sounds like mine , dead by daylight like shooting simulator,I hate peoples too everytime

View attachment 449802

Very based and mogs me at having talents.

I dislike people, almost always have. Maybe it’s because I was bullied since kindergarten
Probably the reason tbh
Sorry for your suffering. It would be better if most incels were homeschooled instead of being forced to go to public school where others don't want to be there either and as a result take out their frustration and boredom by bullying ugly socially awkward males.

Brutally talent mogs me. What do you think of the Prototype series?
Probably the reason tbh
Sorry for your suffering. It would be better if most incels were homeschooled instead of being forced to go to public school where others don't want to be there either and as a result take out their frustration and boredom by bullying ugly socially awkward males.
Dislike for humanity and childhood bullying seem to go hand in hand.

Get in a real engine.

Can't wait if you do create an epic game. :feelsautistic:

it reminded me of mission impossible on commodore 64. It's a pity I was so clumsy when it comes to programming.