Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 6yo nephew had his first kiss.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
I get lifemogged by 6yos,he's going to live the life I deserve but was denied because of my face.
He will be slaying prime jbs while I rot in perpetual loneliness.
Please guests reading this please come kill me.

12 year old Chadlets get their dicks sucked while we rot. Back in my school days I knew preteens who were fucking around.

12 year old Chadlets get their dicks sucked while we rot. Back in my school days I knew preteens who were fucking around.

Friendly reminder that there are chads born in 2006 who have better sex lives than us incels.

Thank you for my daily suifuel.

I got my first french kiss at 4 yo, but who am i now? Everything can change, i know it good.

I want to murder you.
Fool, calm, its actually always more painful to lose something you had. I just was cute child, when you're child girls dont look for masculinity etc But now i suck, i cant even be considered as much serious as someone elese sometimes. Believe me, its better be noone as child but fucking slayer when you grown up.

Thats like the nature saying "fuck u nigga" lel

A kiss at fucking six years old.
It's over, literal children mog us.

Fool, calm, its actually always more painful to lose something you had. I just was cute child, when you're child girls dont look for masculinity etc But now i suck, i cant even be considered as much serious as someone elese sometimes. Believe me, its better be noone as child but fucking slayer when you grown up.
Negative iq post.

It doesnt count pre pubrerty xd
Tell this to the OP, pathetic to understand human nature. You all brothers to each other only when you are in the same situation, slight deviation - enemy.

FUARK
Y r kids better at life than me

FUARK
Y r kids better at life than me
DNA_com_GGN.jpg