Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 6'3 akward autistic friend ascended, I'm afraid he's going to get cucked

• Thread starter TheHopefulBeliever
  • Start date
TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Hapacel
So I have a friend who's been diagnosed as autistic, and is a bit cringy and awkward socially. He's a bit shy, and never really got much attention from girls. However, he's a 6'3 star athlete but his face is not that great. Once word got around of him being recruited to all these different colleges began going around however, the girls began flocking towards him. I hadn't talked to him a while, but I heard through a mutual friend he's dated multiple girls and even managed to ascend in the past few months. As we all know, an upgrade in status = a somewhat upgrade in SMV, but I'm still afraid that considering he didn't really get girls before he became high status, these girls now coming to him will cuck him as if they weren't there in the beginning, they definitely just want him for his boosted status (considering that again, he's high status but has low face attractiveness).

Tallcel = volcel
Height > face/looks/musculature

If you’re 6’ or taller, even if you’re incelish otherwise, you’d still smash. A manlet with a Chad face and swole body who’s only 5’2” or below would look ridiculous to any woman.

Tallcel = volcel

If you’re 6’ or taller, even if you’re incelish otherwise, you’d still smash. A manlet with a Chad face and swole body who’s only 5’2” or below would look ridiculous to any woman.
yes a mini chad would just be "cute" to women
and not in a good way

>6'3
as usual

So what? He ascended before he turned 18 I take it? He averted the incel curse. He made it.

yes a mini chad would just be "cute" to women
and not in a good way
Sadly, there’s no point to looksmaxxing and gymcelling if you’re a manlet or a midget, even if you have good facial bones and a good frame. They wouldn’t even consider your dick size.

Tallcel = volcel

As a manlet sadly I agree with this to some extend :feelsrope:although tall incels exist but yeah

As a manlet sadly I agree with this to some extend :feelsrope:although tall incels exist but yeah
I still think even if you’re ugly or soy faced or fat or autistic, if you’re taller than a basketball player you’d still have a chance to bang, if not maybe Stacy, any average foid on Tinder or at the bar who are desperate enough to slightly lower their standards as long as he’s still tall.

If you’re tall and an incel, it’s mostly due to social awkwardness, not because women wouldn’t find you attractive if they saw you. You’ll still tower over them and give a foid a sense of protection.

Last edited:
she's never yours it's just your turn

At least he had sex

why afraid that he will get cucked he is tall fuck him

why afraid that he will get cucked he is tall fuck him
Because although yes, he is tall, he is socially awkward (diagnosed autistic) and doesn't have a very good face. Even with the boosted status and smv, It shouldn't be too hard for any Stacy he dates/fucks to find an upgrade.

Hes should take these Stacies for what they are, after his status and thus boosting their own social media following and in return he gets sex. He should have no illusion to this arrangement or fall in love with these whores and he should be fine.

Because although yes, he is tall, he is socially awkward (diagnosed autistic) and doesn't have a very good face. Even with the boosted status and smv, It shouldn't be too hard for any Stacy he dates/fucks to find an upgrade.
atleast he has sex

awe look at these cute height copers in the replies above :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Tallcel = volcel

Wtf dude is 5'2?

awe look at these cute height copers in the replies above :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
Exactly, I know a couple brocels irl who are above 6 feet. Just have bad faces and or/bad social skills

Fuck that dumbass
Chad has cucked him since day 1