Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 60 year old retarded aunt has men hitting her up

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
She is mentally retarded. She still managed to get married (to a nonretard) and have a kid. They got divorced eventually but still. She isn’t attractive she is 4’11 and ethnic. She isn’t even one of the nice retards. She’s the sociopath kind. She brutually murdered all of my cousin’s (her daughter) pets. She threw a hamster against the wall until it died. And she goes on dates with NT men all the time. I just don’t understand. Being a straight male is a curse.

What mental illness does she have?

A 60 year old 4'11 ethnic is worth more in the sexual market than me. IT'S FUCKING OVER.

Femoids can’t lose.

these type of black pills are too much even for me

they make close the site and sulk in depression for an hour or so

i just cna't handle the fact a 60 year old fat white piece of shit has men come onto here

these type of black pills are too much even for me

they make close the site and sulk in depression for an hour or so

i just cna't handle the fact a 60 year old fat white piece of shit has men come onto here
Ethnic

It used to be ahobby of mine to make fake facebook pages. I made one who was a 50 year old woman and I had random dudes hitting on me within a week. Women truly do have it on easy mode. Actually they never leave the goddamn tutorial.

It used to be ahobby of mine to make fake facebook pages. I made one who was a 50 year old woman and I had random dudes hitting on me within a week. Women truly do have it on easy mode. Actually they never leave the goddamn tutorial.
Were they curries?

She is mentally retarded. She still managed to get married (to a nonretard) and have a kid. They got divorced eventually but still. She isn’t attractive she is 4’11 and ethnic. She isn’t even one of the nice retards. She’s the sociopath kind. She brutually murdered all of my cousin’s (her daughter) pets. She threw a hamster against the wall until it died. And she goes on dates with NT men all the time. I just don’t understand. Being a straight male is a curse.

Give her number

Females can never be incel

Where does she live so i can smack her across the face witth a rake

My 50 year old mom has men giving her attention and gifts everyday. I'm drinking grape juice right now someone gave her many liters of. I've never seen another woman flirt with my dad (he's also 50 now).

Who hits the wall again?

Last edited:
My 50 year old mom has men giving her attention and gifts everyday. I'm drinking grape juice right now someone gave her many liters of. I've never seen another woman flirt with my dad (he's also 50 now).

Who hits the wall again?
Men hit the wall. HARD.

LOL at thinking women hit the wall

the wall is the biggest cope of ALL TIME

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back