Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my 5’6 professor LARPED ABOUT HIS HEIGHT IN CLASS

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
i got this professor and this nigga was LARPING about his height so hard he was claiming 5’9 while he was like 5’6 bro and it actually gave me 2nd hand embarrassment

Story: this 5’2 girl was clamining 5’4 in class and started screaming to her becky friends and then the fucking 5’6 fat teacher was like “Oh stand next to me im 5’9” so they both LARPED about their height like a retard and that shit cringed me tf out

Last edited:
Let me come there and demolish both of them

look who's back

Story: this 5’2 girl was clamining 5’4
Okay I'm more confused by the foid in this.... Being shorter means you are more petite, ie younger looking and closer to the male ideal, ie you look like a teenager way longer. The ideal woman most men would want is a petite 4'7 that isn't a fat landwhale. Asian women can be 5'1 and look 16 in their 30's........... Imagine feeling the need to lie about your height as a woman and you lie in the direction that makes you less desirable to men.

Okay I'm more confused by the foid in this.... Being shorter means you are more petite, ie younger looking and closer to the male ideal, ie you look like a teenager way longer. The ideal woman most men would want is a petite 4'7 that isn't a fat landwhale. Asian women can be 5'1 and look 16 in their 30's........... Imagine feeling the need to lie about your height as a woman and you lie in the direction that makes you less desirable to men.
Foids want to heightmog too the feeling is universal thats why they wear high heels

Chink chong tokker

Foids want to heightmog too the feeling is universal thats why they wear high heels
Nah they were high heels because the kyke overlords try to demonize looking young and it makes them feel and look older, when is disgusting. Everything a woman does is either to look older or maintain a mid 20's look because of the kyke media.