Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 5'11 incel-friend wants to do LL

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
He moggs me facially but is incel. He's been researching LL and wants to become 6'2. I advised against it of course, but I don't blame his reasoning. 5'11 in Scandinavia is nothing. I know people are memeing about zoomers being 7'0 tall but over here, I'd say they're 6'1 on average. I told him to just wear lifts if it bothers him that much, but he's pretty persistent and has got the money (STEM-cel). I would never do it because I wouldn't ascend anyway but he is in the borderland facially. Things are getting fucked up when even 5'11s consider LL.

Things are getting fucked up when even 5'11s consider LL
I'm 5'11 and considering LL. It's the perfect height to do it at since you have the chance to ascend hard if you do it. Unlike say going from 5'2 to 5'5

6’2 vs 5’11 is a massive difference in dating. The only question is can he tolerate the side effects?

I'm 5'11 and considering LL. It's the perfect height to do it at since you have the chance to ascend hard if you do it. Unlike say going from 5'2 to 5'5
I got similar stats. I also considering LL for similar reasons.

Last edited:
I dont have money for that