Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 4'11 Mother passed up on average height rich famous actor with chadlite face

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Absolutely brutal but my mother actually has photo evidence of them two on a date.
I do not want to reveal the actors name because I am paranoid I already reveal too much on here but basically as the title says my mother was being courted by an average height rich famous chad face actor. If I was a little taller with wealth and status from actor father my life would be completely different holy fuck. hahahhahahahahhahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
:feelsrope:

Instead she chose my dad who i think is like 5'4 or 5'3
Not that my dad is a bad person or anything I hate to disrespect him with these thoughts but holy fuck.

I would probably be living such a more different life, I would be a little taller, little more attractive, I would live in wealth, I would make connections because of my dad I would have had friends experienced teen love

:feelsrope: It's Over

your mom is turbomanlet height you would still be under avg height

She was probably just a pump+dump 4 him unfortunately

She was probably just a pump+dump 4 him unfortunately
Hard to say for certain, but my mother was definitely a virgin up until 19 since she was non nt and under abusive strict household and she met my father soon after that. Assuming what she tells me is the truth but she is really bad at lying. I do not think her body count is that high. Also (incestfags pls gtfo) she is very conventionally attractive which is why she was able to date a chad in the first place so it probably could have been a commited thing I will never know though

Is your Dad a Chad?

Is your Dad a Chad?
No my father is deathnic and a product of incest also short, also very bluepilled, he would be an incel in the current year hence I am on this forum.
He has alot of practical skills though, we have never needed a plumber/electrician etc. I could go on which I guess is kind of chad in its own way not having another man doing something in the house while you are away.

Your mom was a whore, fucked around with chad and settled for your father. So many such cases, it is over

Fuck, I feel as though we are similar. My mom wasted her stacy genes with my subhuman manlet father simply due to the more handsome taller guys being "boring". It really fucking sucks knowing I could have ascended and lived a normal life without having to worry about my subhumanity.

Fuck, I feel as though we are similar. My mom wasted her stacy genes with my subhuman manlet father simply due to the more handsome taller guys being "boring". It really fucking sucks knowing I could have ascended and lived a normal life without having to worry about my subhumanity.
Yeah it sucks, and I feel like I have the most brutal of cases this guy is famous rich celebrity I could have lived in some multi million dollar mansion lol.

If your father is not boring thats good, my fathers great but his genes did not set me up for the 2023 environment at all lol. Everything is very superficial these days

both of my parents are chad and stacy, to this day my dad still has perfect hairline and great jaw so I don't even know how to respond to this. how I became incel with these parents is beyond me. guys born to subhuman drug addicts can find partners while I can't

both of my parents are chad and stacy, to this day my dad still has perfect hairline and great jaw so I don't even know how to respond to this. how I became incel with these parents is beyond me. guys born to subhuman drug addicts can find partners while I can't
damn
are you short or ugly or non nt or what is it?
Good thing about my dad is he did not bald for a very long time and neither did my uncles until like 50 or 60 so I think the norwood reaper will take his time with me

damn
are you short or ugly or non nt or what is it?
Good thing about my dad is he did not bald for a very long time and neither did my uncles until like 50 or 60 so I think the norwood reaper will take his time with me
short - no
ugly - not ugly as fuck, definitely not as good looking as my mom or dad though
non-NT - yes, but not genetic autism, rather being raised incorrectly and going to a messed up school

only great thing I can point out is my hair, comes from my dad as he is 42-43 and has the same hairline he did as a child

short - no
ugly - not ugly as fuck, definitely not as good looking as my mom or dad though
non-NT - yes, but not genetic autism, rather being raised incorrectly and going to a messed up school

only great thing I can point out is my hair, comes from my dad as he is 42-43 and has the same hairline he did as a child
oh so just environmentpill, I would have thought that chad and stacy parents would provide good environment for children even if you are not as physically attractive as your parents.
I feel like I was also raised incorrectly and went to a school where I just did not belong, honestly if I ever have kids and they complain about bullying or anything like that I would just immediately move them to a different school, assuming its not some underlying issue with my child.

your mom is turbomanlet height you would still be under avg height
This and there's the whole ER effect. If your mom bagged statusmaxxed chadlite you'd still be manlet trying to fill the shoes of a chadlite father who you could never measue up to (similar to ER). I'd be depressed if my father completely mogged my ass in every possible way. 4'11 women shouldn't breed or should be forced to only have daughters. They are incel breeding factories.

This and there's the whole ER effect. If your mom bagged statusmaxxed chadlite you'd still be manlet trying to fill the shoes of a chadlite father who you could never measue up to (similar to ER). I'd be depressed if my father completely mogged my ass in every possible way. 4'11 women shouldn't breed or should be forced to only have daughters. They are incel breeding factories.
At least then I could be the next ER and people would use my initials on this forum :feelzez:

Thank god everyday my mom wasnt a turbofoidlet