Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My (32m) s/o (300lbs) told me that she wants to be in an open relationship

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I told her I dont want to be in a open relationship but she said she’ll just do it anyway because I don’t control her or her body. I pay for her rent, food, gas, bills and student loans. I’m thinking of not paying for her gas anymore because I don’t want to be in a open relationship. I’ll still pay for everything else. So Reddit, AITA?

Edit: Holy shit, gold?! Thanks kind internet man in the cyber world

Edit 2: HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP ON A STICK BATMAN! GOLD AND A KEANU REEVES AWARD?! IT MUST BE MY BIRTHDAY!! WAHOO!!

Not paying for her gas? YES YOU ARE THE ASSHOLE :foidSoy:

:feels: (the boyfriend)
:foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:(the girlfriend and her "male friends")
Her looksmatch :
:feelsrope:
Your looksmatch : :feelspuke::feelsohh::ahegao:

I told her I dont want to be in a open relationship but she said she’ll just do it anyway because I don’t control her or her body. I pay for her rent, food, gas, bills and student loans. I’m thinking of not paying for her gas anymore because I don’t want to be in a open relationship. I’ll still pay for everything else. So Reddit, AITA?

Edit 2: HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP ON A STICK BATMAN! GOLD AND A KEANU REEVES AWARD?! IT MUST BE MY BIRTHDAY!! WAHOO!!
She is your gf ? Are you an incel ?

YTA INKWEL. PAY FOR HER GAS

BB73F9DF D86B 442D 81F4 E3CC41063002

Yikes YTA, do better sweatie

Please provide the link to her Onlyfans :ahegao:

YTA.

Typical niceguy. Pays for things until she doesn't do what he wants - and then takes away the money. It takes money for women to get dolled up and look nice for their dates. And if she's going to go on a lot of dates she's going to need more money, not less.

If she leaves you over this, she dodged a bullet.
It is possible to find a gf like her, I have refused such deal recently. :forcedsmile:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, can we get some pronouns y'all?:soy:

I hate soydit

As a male feminist I would say that you are a bit controlling op you need to communicate with her and respect her freedom to explore her body and sexuality also consider therapy :soy::soy::soy:

Reddit Is mass producing cucks and npcs

YTA, you are controlling.

That poor girl must be free from your toxicity