Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 3 relatives died from pancreatic cancer

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
I smoke a lot and drink lot of alcohol. I'm scared brocels. I'm sorry, maybe this is none of your business. But no one listens to me and I wanted to share my fears here. I'm sorry, I'm afraid. It's a fucked up disease and I'm doing a lot to bring it. Inceldom makes me so sad that sometimes I can't think about my physical health

my condolences

If you drink that much you can get a pancreatic inflammation but it's not the same.

If you don’t want to lay in a hospital bed all miserable, its best to take it seriously now.

If you drink that much you can get a pancreatic inflammation but it's not the same.
My 2 relatives had pancreaticis in their youth later on it turns pancreatic cancer.

If you don’t want to lay in a hospital bed all miserable, its best to take it seriously now.
Yeah bro I know. I must quit alcohol asap.

My 2 relatives had pancreaticis in their youth later on it turns pancreatic cancer.

Yeah bro I know. I must quit alcohol asap.
Watch Craig Beck.

No more pancakes for you bro!

Brutal. Sorry for your losses. My father recently passed away from pancreatic cancer. It was horrible

I smoke a lot and drink lot of alcohol. I'm scared brocels. I'm sorry, maybe this is none of your business. But no one listens to me and I wanted to share my fears here. I'm sorry, I'm afraid. It's a fucked up disease and I'm doing a lot to bring it. Inceldom makes me so sad that sometimes I can't think about my physical health
Im sorry brocel. The cards are dealt and there is nothing we can do.

And here I'm intentionally trying to catch a cancer.
sounds like we should quit self destruction too brocel