Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My (25M) girlfriend (24F) did not appreciate my reaction to seeing her naked.

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

Man comes back exhausted from a 12 hour shift at the hospital during pandemic and Foid is sulking because he didn't react well enough to her 'naked surprising' him which she got from a tiktok trend.

Nuke the west.

JFL. Tell me how this relationshit is better than a prostitute again?

Knowing how most normie relationships are, she's probably fat.

Wtf even is this world anymore

Now shes going to fuck chad while he works for 12 hours

The modern western woman is basically a prostitute at this point.

Ahh yes tired doctor bf is obliged the give her exact amount of attention in the exact manner she desires, after battling a pandemic. Yes he is the asshole, major red flag! Drop his ass girl!
Most likley
Nuke the west.
Nuke the world, starting from the west

fat trogg bitch most likely, fuck.

Why were these creatures given the vote?

Every time a new app comes out that everyone goes crazy for it always surpasses the previous one in its vapid, trivial superficiality. I thought we’d reached the peak with instagram, then TikTok came along.

Yeah this. She’s a landwhale and 3 points below his looksmatch. He doesn’t want to be reminded of his own life failures.

u can tell the guy is a non-chad because she was obviously mentally preparing herself for the monthly starfish sex, but since the guy is non-chad she interpreted her actions as charity and was angry he didn't know his place as a inferior

That doesn't even happen in my dreams JFL

u can tell the guy is a non-chad because she was obviously mentally preparing herself for the monthly starfish sex, but since the guy is non-chad she interpreted her actions as charity and was angry he didn't know his place as a inferior

Water is wet tbh that's how women are.

Wtf, just think about how shallow a bitch has to be for her to get pissed off he did not have a good enough reaction for here to post on tiktok. Just gets pissed off.

Every time a new app comes out that everyone goes crazy for it always surpasses the previous one in its vapid, trivial superficiality. I thought we’d reached the peak with instagram, then TikTok came along.

Yes, it's deliberate dumbing down.

After a bit of digging it turns out TikTok is Chinese owned rather than the typical Jewish ownership.

This Chinese owned company has taken off massively in quarantine from a Chinese virus.

Nuke the earth

Whale expecting the same reaction as a tiktok stacy :feelshaha:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: SOmeone just end my agony