Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 20yo sister is having anal sex with chad(proof)

• Thread starter michaelcerasheadgirth
  • Start date
one whore sister. honestly not sure if she's 19 or 20 or maybe 21. i'm so much older that i lost track.
Just ask her what her birthday is? Act like you're planning on getting her something.

Also ask if you can practice asking girls out on dates by asking her out on one. Get feedback from her.

If she ever complains about sore feet, say there are books which teach you how to massage it, and offer to grab it from the library from her.

This will seem like you're doing it to get her to shut up about her sore feet, but if she complains it is hard to do herself and asks for your help doing it, give her that food massage bro.

We need more proof of your whore sister, preferably in video/image format. We need those for research and academic purposes.

JFL @ western """family"""

Your "homes" are literal whore-houses.

previous threads about my little sister:

story: I needed to use her laptop. She wasn't in the room so I just opened it. She was googling tips for anal sex. True story.

All I want is a tiny bit of intimacy so I can feel like a normal human, all the while my sister is getting her asshole gaped by chad. Currently chilling on the roof of my apartment building. If I never post again you know why...:woke:
Weird, because my 6'5" brother keeps complaining about how this girls ass he's fucking is dirty as fuck. apparently the girl talks about her incel brother while he fucks her, too. what a weird coincindence. :feelskek:

No cope, but anal is fucking gross.

Reading these threads gave me a boner thinking about your sister ngl.

6'5 men are rare as hell, so I call larp