Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 20yo sister is having anal sex with chad(proof)

• Thread starter michaelcerasheadgirth
  • Start date
michaelcerasheadgirth

michaelcerasheadgirth

Officer
previous threads about my little sister:

story: I needed to use her laptop. She wasn't in the room so I just opened it. She was googling tips for anal sex. True story.

All I want is a tiny bit of intimacy so I can feel like a normal human, all the while my sister is getting her asshole gaped by chad. Currently chilling on the roof of my apartment building. If I never post again you know why...:woke:

I didn't needed this suifuel.:feelsree:

idk. i think people here would rate her a 5.5
her bf is like 6'5 though with a nice face, way out of her league.

How can the difference in smv between two siblings be so high? Clown world man... :feelsrope:

:) :kys:
@Newbie17
thoughts?

Last edited:
all women are whores.jfl if you think your mom and all moms don't do the same thing.women are perdition in flesh,ecstasy onto destruction,the devil's companion.women are the worse thing man can get addicted to.

story: I needed to use her laptop. She wasn't in the room so I just opened it. She was googling tips for anal sex. True story.

All I want is a tiny bit of intimacy so I can feel like a normal human, all the while my sister is getting her asshole gaped by chad. Currently chilling on the roof of my apartment building. If I never post again you know why...:woke:

Brutal. I have never held hands with a foid (non hooker) for the 32 yrs of my life. She gets bored of regular sex and tries to use a hole not even meant for sex @ 20 yrs old.
idk. i think people here would rate her a 5.5
her bf is like 6'5 though with a nice face, way out of her league.

It really doesnt matter what her rating is. Female intrinsic value mogs all of us.

Having a younger sister is pure suicidefuel

You probably wish you could fuck her asshole :feelshehe:

If I had a sister I wouldn't fuck her asshole, that's degenerate. I'd only want to fuck her mouth and vag and not cum inside.

You're on here, an incel and yer sister is getting versed in anal sex. Ain't that about a bitch

:) :kys:
@Newbie17
thoughts?
full

Imagine having such slut as your sister, I'm glad I don't have one

I thought your proof was going to be a video or something like that :feelsbadman:

no chad is ever ggoing to ask about anal sex a girl that he considers above him. it means your sister is just cum dumpster for him. he wasnt affraid to ask most dirty and weird fetishes, because he doesnt care if she leaves him

My sister is 70. Married almost FIFTY years.

That turned me on a little bit

Destroy her laptop, or put up cams in room to blackmail her

Do your siblings have children? Do they speak to you?
She has two children; a boy and a girl. She is NOT a slut, thank G-d. The boy has a girlfriend, but he's not a gigolo. He's 30 years younger than me.

She has two children; a boy and a girl. She is NOT a slut, thank G-d. The boy has a girlfriend, but he's not a gigolo. He's 30 years younger than me.
She has been married 50 years yet her son is only late 20s?

Anal sex is for disgusting fags

She has been married 50 years yet her son is only late 20s?
My sister was born in 1949. He was born in 1990.
My mother had me at close to 40. My father was born in 1919, died in 2004.

She has done it.
I agree, even without meeting her.
Probably did it since like 12, if not earlier.
Thank G-d my sister waited until marriage.
You know you people are making me happy that my sister is 70, and not 20's or younger.

The first thread where you said she was 20 was posted in February.
The 2nd thread where you said she was 19 was posted in March.
When reading that, I was under the assumption that he might have two (whore) sisters.

I considered that possibility, but in THIS thread he refers to them both being about the same person, a singular sister.

I considered that possibility, but in THIS thread he refers to them both being about the same person, a singular sister.
I hope its just one sister.
I knew a girl that had THREE daughters. All of them were sluts and they ALL had babies by Black Men.

My sister was born in 1949. He was born in 1990.
My mother had me at close to 40. My father was born in 1919, died in 2004.

I would be proud to have a nephew with a girlfriend, I hope to live to see it, I will be the creepy uncle.

no chad is ever ggoing to ask about anal sex a girl that he considers above him. it means your sister is just cum dumpster for him. he wasnt affraid to ask most dirty and weird fetishes, because he doesnt care if she leaves him

High, high IQ.

Imagine having to interact politely with the guy who ravishes your little sister's anus.

Thank God all my female relatives are already old.

I agree, even without meeting her.
Probably did it since like 12, if not earlier.
Thank G-d my sister waited until marriage.
You know you people are making me happy that my sister is 70, and not 20's or younger.
are you a jew or a god fearer?

don't rope dude

Brutal. I have never held hands with a foid (non hooker) for the 32 yrs of my life. She gets bored of regular sex and tries to use a hole not even meant for sex @ 20 yrs old.

brutal, but not entirely unexpected, a chad can demand, and get, just about anything. by dating a chad she will be fast-tracked into all sorts of risky and degenerate practices, and love them.

The first thread where you said she was 20 was posted in February.
The 2nd thread where you said she was 19 was posted in March.

WTF is going on? In which one did you give the wrong age? Is your sister Benjamina Button?

one whore sister. honestly not sure if she's 19 or 20 or maybe 21. i'm so much older that i lost track.

PM sister nudes pls

Where the fuck is your father? If he won't teach her a lesson then it's up to you.