Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My 20 yo younger brother got a girlfriend

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
On one hand I'm happy for him a bit, on the other hand I feel slightly more miserable now. Approaching 30 in a few years with no relationships of any kind. Failure.

Thats why im glad I dont have siblings. I Know they Would socially mog me. Or maybe I would have turned out better with siblings idk

Have you ever considered monastic life

On one hand I'm happy for him a bit, on the other hand I feel slightly more miserable now. Approaching 30 in a few years with no relationships of any kind. Failure.
is he taller and better looking than u?

Perhaps ur brother managing to attract a foid is a sign that u can too

It's a good thing I don't have a younger brother who life mogs me

grape her and beat him into emergency room

Brutal to get life mogged by a younger brother who is taller and more attractive than you :feelsbadman:

Sadly i did not

I dont have younger siblings but I have older siblings. When my brother was my age he already had like a 30+ bodycount, meanwhile I'm still KHHV

This story reminds me of my two cousins. One was chadlite, the other looked like a fat balding Alan from Two and a half men show.

Naturally, the chadlite cousin is now married to a hot tradwife. Meanwhile, the fat balding Alan cousin is married to an ugly landwhale with short hair.

Looks is literally everything in life. Literally everything. Everything is better when you are attractive. Women, dating, respect, jobs, promotions, how serious you are taken, how you feel, your mental health, your mental wellbeing.

Literally everything is better as an attractive person.

Literally everything is worse as an ugly person.

This story reminds me of my two cousins. One was chadlite, the other looked like a fat balding Alan from Two and a half men show.

Naturally, the chadlite cousin is now married to a hot tradwife. Meanwhile, the fat balding Alan cousin is married to an ugly landwhale with short hair.

Looks is literally everything in life. Literally everything. Everything is better when you are attractive. Women, dating, respect, jobs, promotions, how serious you are taken, how you feel, your mental health, your mental wellbeing.

Literally everything is better as an attractive person.

Literally everything is worse as an ugly person.

none of my brothers have any gfs and i know it would be the biggest blackpill seeing them barely at home cause they are out with girlfriends, props to you for being able to handle seeing your family all getting gfs while you are still KHHV.

You get what you fucking deserve​

Joined in the middle of '22 but only started posting now, GrAY? Explain
I'm not a guy who sits in one place and gets stuck in it I love going to other places like the also believe me I'm shoot incel virgin for a long time dood.

I'm not a guy who sits in one place and gets stuck in it I love going to other places like the also believe me I'm shoot incel virgin for a long time dood.

We will see

You have a brother?

Does your brother know about our shared condition? Does he know about your inceldom

I feel for you brocel. I feel so lucky to at least have no siblings that will put my legacy to shame. Would be a complete nightmare for me...

Good for him.

your brother is a mogger, ask him for advice