Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 20 year old son doesn't date. His friends don't date. My friends kids don't date. What is going on?

That won't make them attractive, stop fucking coping.
Feeding your male child a fuckton of plant estrogen/lack of protein and not making them play sports or do any Testosterone increasing activities will produce a guy with wide hips, small stature and communication issues. Why do you think chads are athletic or usually play sports growing up. Likewise chads are almost never vegan, at least not during their developmental years. There is a reason vegans are stereotyped as effeminate and weak, it's because they usually consume a fuckton of phytoestrogens from soy derivatives / other vegetables and also a lack of high quality fats/proteins in the diet; both contributes to high estrogen, low testosterone. This all matters during puberty. If you're younger than 18 and not maxxing out your exercise and nutrition, you're missing an opportunity. Being active and having a healthy diet also keeps growth plates open for longer, which means you can continue to get taller at later ages.

I'm just saying that there is a reason that certain hobbies are stereotyped as 'masculine'. It is because these hobbies are likely to promote testosterone and thus increased sexual dimorphism in the men that do them. I'm not going to waffle out about the specific mechanisms but it comes down to moving more, getting increased sunlight and being in a social, mogging-filled environment during puberty and eating a diet rich in high quality protein and being in a consistent calorie surplus.

Last edited:
I'd imagine most of the boys are lying about hooking up with girls from apps. That's a chad only activity.

you don’t want your son to become an incel? Just get a dog instead
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
:feelskek:

Lmao the parents with daughters will say the complete otherwise. They'll say like "what? I've got 2 daughters and they have absolutely no problems about dating"

Feeding your male child a fuckton of plant estrogen/lack of protein and not making them play sports or do any Testosterone increasing activities will produce a guy with wide hips, small stature and communication issues. Why do you think chads are athletic or usually play sports growing up. Likewise chads are almost never vegan, at least not during their developmental years. There is a reason vegans are stereotyped as effeminate and weak, it's because they usually consume a fuckton of phytoestrogens from soy derivatives / other vegetables and also a lack of high quality fats/proteins in the diet; both contributes to high estrogen, low testosterone. This all matters during puberty. If you're younger than 18 and not maxxing out your exercise and nutrition, you're missing an opportunity. Being active and having a healthy diet also keeps growth plates open for longer, which means you can continue to get taller at later ages.

I'm just saying that there is a reason that certain hobbies are stereotyped as 'masculine'. It is because these hobbies are likely to promote testosterone and thus increased sexual dimorphism in the men that do them. I'm not going to waffle out about the specific mechanisms but it comes down to moving more, getting increased sunlight and being in a social, mogging-filled environment during puberty and eating a diet rich in high quality protein and being in a consistent calorie surplus.
Oh I agree with all of that, I just thought you meant doing all of that AFTER they've turned 20 would make any difference.

Son, it's time we taught you how to be tall, white, and have a great face structure.
While a lot of it is genetics, it's also diet during childhood. Breastfeeding, full fat/whole milk dairy, and a high protein, high fat, and low carb diet help a lot. I've become convinced that while humans are omnivores, we lean way more towards the carnivore side, and you should be eating lots of meat, fish, eggs, and dairy if you want to be healthy.

Formula (instead of breastfeeding) and high carb goyslop is part of what's creating so many incels. It's not all genetics.

Putting your kid in sports also helps a lot. Makes them more social. Gets their testosterone up. Gets them used to bossing other boys around.

If you love your son and want him to have the best chance to succeed he should be breastfed until he is at least 2, should drink whole milk, should eat a lot of meat, should be on vitamins and supplements, and should play sports. If he's not at least above average in height he should be put on growth hormone. All of this needs to be in place in childhood for boy to make the most of their genetics.

Feeding a baby formula is child abuse. That shit should be banned. Look at the rates of obesity and childhood cancer in kids who were formula fed. They also tend to be much shorter and much lower IQ than breastfed babies. You are setting your kid up for failure right from the start with that crap. I blame feminoids working for this. Little babies are not getting the nutrition and passive immunity they need and are set up for failure right from the beginning because these selfish foids want to have meme jobs that don't even contribute anything to society. A femoid's place is in the home nursing babies.

Last edited:
The result of unhinged feminism, abortion on demand, women in the work force, simping, insane body positivity movements, religion decline.

It's simply over for the new generation of men. Women have increasingly and exponentionally more insane standards for men: face, body, height, salary, dick size. Normal men simple can't compete. The average woman is fucking repulsed by the average man. The average man is still attracted to the average woman.

It's only going to get worse. What used to be 20% of men fuck 80% of women is now 1% of men fuck 99% of women. It will soon be 0.1% of men fuck 99.99% of women for generation Alpha.

There are literally two options for the human race: either let foids continue being like this and our species will go extinct, or forcibly take away foids' rights for the good of our species, revert back to a 50s-like era where both men and women are happy.

Being single and sexless is fast turning into a norm in white countries, it was and is the norm for ethnic males anyway

i want to die
It's fucking amazing how boomers can't wrap their head around this modern world and the challenges. The younger generation face because of their negligence and abuse in power

this was my case. my father expected me to just "figure it out". never had a one-on-one talk with him about dating and women.
Exactly, neither did mine. My parents never showed any concern in the slightest

The ’Is he gay?’ comments enrage me. It isn’t my fault that toilets don’t want to touch me, that doesn’t make me gay.

So I’m gay just because foids don’t want to touch me? I hate people like this.
Same.

Because of men like you who bent over backwards for foids. Don't worry, all you and your friends' kids are following in your footsteps. You should be proud, retard.

Not a single comment there about how women's standards are insane and many men have no options.

Endless "Dating is expensive!" nonsense.

I HATE NORMALFAGS.
Going for a walk or watching a movie isn't expensive jfl

toilets just want to be treated like royality

Boomers boomin'

this was my case. my father expected me to just "figure it out". never had a one-on-one talk with him about dating and women.
Neither did my parents either ever address dating

Things are just gonna get worse

Weird isn't it.

So... the problem is that the girls are all just banging Chad?

I guess it's because it's not taboo anymore so they do that and then settle down with betabuxx later once they've had a couple of kids already.

Cause some of us want a wife or at least a girlfriend. Not a weird, racist, prude/whore demanding we take initiative, maintain conversations, basically everything to attract women we have no choice. Meanwhile they sit around like a helpless infant & pout, demanding we read their minds & emotions, them not saying anything.