Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 1hr of CATFISHING using a fellow INCEL. No rude replies, just play and simple "NO". part1

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
View attachment 78027View attachment 78028
View attachment 78030
I didnt say anything bad to get the reaction of "go away". Usually if someone doesnt like you they would say "no i am not interested" or just nicer replies, RIGHT? Well the case here is that all of them thought I was a creep and they said "GO AWAY" like I was some fucking virus LOL. "ur not my type hun".

Keep in mind that these 3 without makeup more or less match my looks and ALL OF THEM WERE LANDWHALES.

110% suifuel :cryfeels:
they couldve just been slightly nicer right?? i guess its because they were assuming noone else would see the messages, i bet if other people could view them/chad or other women could see them they wouldnt be rude at all, kinda makes u think these are the sort of people who beat up the homeless and kill stray animals etc for fun

110% suifuel :cryfeels:
they couldve just been slightly nicer right?? i guess its because they were assuming noone else would see the messages, i bet if other people could view them/chad or other women could see them they wouldnt be rude at all, kinda makes u think these are the sort of people who beat up the homeless and kill stray animals etc for fun
Check my part2 for the chad experiment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back