Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 1hr of CATFISHING using a fellow INCEL. No rude replies, just play and simple "NO". part1

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
I have a few shit i took a screenshot off to post. Brace yourself for my upcoming post. I will tag all of u

Thanks brah, we appreciate the effort. I hope it's brutal.

Those landwhales are absolutely hideous

Isn't that a picture of the guy who posted on Incel Selfies on Reddit and got reported to the police by some girl he asked out?

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I fucking love @Eskimocel

I've been replied to on dating apps with the "you're not my type" line. It's absurd how every time you ask what the girl's type is, in a totally respectful and polite way, they blow up at you. I guess they don't want to be exposed as superficial cunts.

Last edited:
I've been replied to on dating apps with the "you're not my type." It's absurd how if you ask what the girl's type is, in a totally respectful and polite way, they blow up at you. I guess they don't want to be exposed as superficial cunts.

Agree. A girl's type is always 6ft, white, good looking and in shape!

Even fat girls who don't even bother getting into shape themselves!

I've been replied to on dating apps with the "you're not my type" line. It's absurd how every time you ask what the girl's type is, in a totally respectful and polite way, they blow up at you. I guess they don't want to be exposed as superficial cunts.
The proof is in the post. They give you this reply while chad gets something else. See part 2 i just posted.

But that's not true according to this comic.

View attachment 78058
Fixed it for you
Untitled

Isn't that a picture of the guy who posted on Incel Selfies on Reddit and got reported to the police by some girl he asked out?

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
jesus, any link to this?

I think all those girls mog whoever this guy is, even if not by much in some cases. So, yes, "you match my looks" they probably take as an insult. But even if you said something like "I like your looks" or whatever I think you would get aggressive responses. Suggesting to a woman that she is regarded as a potential partner by a low-status male is a HUGE threat to their status.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Well? Shouldnt I be fair and equal? Shouldnt women date the same SMV they are? As I said this is my first hour. I will change shit up, give me some suggestions.
No dont ve fair and equal. Be the biggest nice cuck ever. This way nobody can say shit like, "see bro the reason you got rejected is because you insulted her with that line."

Wrong, they are LANDWHALES. And if you remove the makeup all their areas add up to compare to his nose. Only his nose is bad while their weight, skin and just face in general are subpar.

Cc

Just take away the oodles of fakeup.

Lol "I would be a beautiful, beautiful boy if only the SJW FEMINAZIS would let me wear make-up!!! I am a secret Stacey!!!" What kind of gay, retarded, freaky shit is this on an Incel forum?

Whoever that guy is you're using is a 2/10 -- shit hair, no facial definition / facial bloat, awful nose, crazy DSLs, bad fwhr / weird facial shape, glasses, ricecel, and it looks like recessed chin. Fine if the women are landwhales they are at most 3-4/10 but facially they mog him. Western culture promotes use of make-up amongst women not men because the sexes are different you autistic liberals.They have been wearing it for a pretty long time (i.e. millennia) -- it is not why you're incel.

You come across like an ugly girl in HS complaining about how boys like Britney more than you but she's SO FAKE. You should all take the trannypill and get it over with.

Last edited:
You well not my type TEE MOTHERFUCKING HEE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"You also match my looks"

That's probably the meanest thing you can say to a foid as an ugly male. She probably had to suck off 20 gigachads to feel empowered again.

btw you should message those same foids from a Chadfish account and post results.
Lmaoo

LOL Seriously online dating (or just dating in general) is such a FUCKING JOKE that I would be laughing all day if it wouldn't destroy my fucking life.

LOL Seriously online dating (or just dating in general) is such a FUCKING JOKE that I would be laughing all day if it wouldn't destroy my fucking life.
Its our only shot at ever getting with a foid tbh. We cant ever meet these cunts outside.

DAMN BEYOND OVER NEVER BEGAN

Its our only shot at ever getting with a foid tbh. We cant ever meet these cunts outside.

DAMN BEYOND OVER NEVER BEGAN

The thing is if we can not meet them outside then we can not meet them online either. Maybe we can get a date by posting anglefrauded pics or something photoshopped. But the second you are standing in front of the foid it is OVER.

'You also match my looks' It's fucking genius. Art.

Omg. Fucking edgelords

Violence against women is justified in 99% of cases

Well, my suggestion is to remove that part from your opening line. Women don't like to be called ugly, whether directly or indirectly. By saying "you match my looks," you are indirectly calling them ugly.
If he does that then he will get zero replies, we all know foids simply just ignore ugly guys, at least with this method he's using he gets a few replies

If he does that then he will get zero replies, we all know foids simply just ignore ugly guys, at least with this method he's using he gets a few replies
I got literally no replies or a “go away” on my incel account. I couldnt just say “hey” they wouldnt reply.

I got literally no replies or a “go away” on my incel account. I couldnt just say “hey” they wouldnt reply.
I know I'm agreeing with you

:feelskek::feelskek: i found that genius ngl

True
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: you also match my looks I've been thinking about it all day chuckling to myself, thank you!

It's the way they're probably thinking 'what the fuck'

Looking forward to part 2 :feelshmm:

View attachment 78027View attachment 78028
View attachment 78030
I didnt say anything bad to get the reaction of "go away". Usually if someone doesnt like you they would say "no i am not interested" or just nicer replies, RIGHT? Well the case here is that all of them thought I was a creep and they said "GO AWAY" like I was some fucking virus LOL. "ur not my type hun".

Keep in mind that these 3 without makeup more or less match my looks and ALL OF THEM WERE LANDWHALES.

I don't even understand why they replied to you. I just get ignored. I suppose it's the " you also match my looks" troll line. Maybe i should try that.

I'd rather no than being ignored.

I know I'm agreeing with you
I knew that lol
I don't even understand why they replied to you. I just get ignored. I suppose it's the " you also match my looks" troll line. Maybe i should try that.

I'd rather no than being ignored.
You match my looks is not a troll line. Its the plain truth
Looking forward to part 2 :feelshmm:
Its already posted. Go look on my profile
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: you also match my looks I've been thinking about it all day chuckling to myself, thank you!

It's the way they're probably thinking 'what the fuck'
Try use that line IRL

No they don't. They will respond but negatively.

Whoever that guy is you're using is a 2/10 -- shit hair, no facial definition / facial bloat, awful nose, crazy DSLs, bad fwhr / weird facial shape, glasses, ricecel, and it looks like recessed chin. Fine if the women are landwhales they are at most 3-4/10 but facially they mog him.
Those whores are way uglier than him, you're giving western cunts too much credit. On a percentile scale of all the men and all the women he's ahead of them on the male looks percentile of the population, than their female percentile of looks in the female population.

Those whores are way uglier than him, you're giving western cunts too much credit. On a percentile scale of all the men and all the women he's ahead of them on the male looks percentile of the population, than their female percentile of looks in the female population.
Being a landwhale kills your SMV off. Also remove the makeup and I agree that they are uglier than him.

Being a landwhale kills your SMV off. Also remove the makeup and I agree that they are uglier than him.
Jfl at him saying their smv plus makeup is their real smv.

Its like saying heels are their true height
Or when men lie about their jobs and stuff socks in their pants to make their dick look bigger, that should be counted for them too.

Or when men lie about their jobs and stuff socks in their pants to make their dick look bigger, that should be counted for them too.
Heels were invented by men for men actually.

"You also match my looks" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The responses of the girls says everything you need to know about them.

Good work, OP!

Holy shit he is like 90% nose and face. Nature shows no mercy.

Then again everyone knows this is what the life of a truly ugly person is, I'd be interested in an "average pic" experiment. Maybe I should do one myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back