Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 1hr of CATFISHING using a fellow INCEL. No rude replies, just play and simple "NO". part1

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Capture
Capture2

Capture3

I didnt say anything bad to get the reaction of "go away". Usually if someone doesnt like you they would say "no i am not interested" or just nicer replies, RIGHT? Well the case here is that all of them thought I was a creep and they said "GO AWAY" like I was some fucking virus LOL. "ur not my type hun".

Keep in mind that these 3 without makeup more or less match my looks and ALL OF THEM WERE LANDWHALES.

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 542
The fat used cunts don't want to admit they only want chad. Some of them seemed close to reporting you for "harassment."

Screen Shot 2019 01 05 at 41219 PM

The fat used cunts don't want to admit they only want chad. Some of them seemed close to reporting your account.

View attachment 78031
Usually what I notice is that landwhales tend to not give you such disgusting answers compared to stacies because they know deep down the look disgusting themselves. This is all i could get to reply as most people just never replied back.

What site are you using?

What site are you using?
I am using Plenty Of Fish. Its a change as everyone goes on tinder but most of these sites give you the same results. 50k members nearby online so i cant say i dont have options.
What site are you using?
And btw i used your description from your tinder experiment. Sounds good to me.

"You also match my looks"

That's probably the meanest thing you can say to a foid as an ugly male. She probably had to suck off 20 gigachads to feel empowered again.

btw you should message those same foids from a Chadfish account and post results.

Usually what I notice is that landwhales tend to not give you such disgusting answers compared to stacies because they know deep down they look disgusting themselves. This is all i could get to reply as most people just never replied back.
Maybe you should put "incel" in your account and talk about hating sluts, then see if any sjw whores will message you.

And we are the entitled ones...

jason133769's day of retribution

Even though i know most women are garbage....

If a feeamayle complimented me, even if I wasn't interested in her I would say "that's really nice of you to say!" and figure out a tactful way to say that she isn't my type without making her feel bad.

I guess I am in the wrong in expecting "tact" from a feeemaayale though.

Isn't that a picture of the guy who posted on Incel Selfies on Reddit and got reported to the police by some girl he asked out?

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's probably the meanest thing you can say to a foid as an ugly male. She probably had to suck off 20 gigachads to feel empowered again.

btw you should message those same foids from a Chadfish account and post results.
Its not mean. It is being equal and fair. The problem we have is them alwayz going for the higher SMV.
Isn't that a picture of the guy who posted on Incel Selfies on Reddit and got reported to the police by some girl he asked out?

Yes, it is him.
And we are the entitled ones...

jason133769's day of retribution
Top username

Great idea. It would be brutal and I will do this.

lol why are ugly girls so rude?

Try this experiment again, but this time without "You match my looks." You are "insulting" them by saying this. Then it will be a good experiment. Right now, you're off on a bad start anyways.

Why would you laugh at such an incident? You must be a fakecel. I also read your thread about how you were able to strike a conversation with a female stranger and ended it on a good note. You are definitely a fakecel.

Try this experiment again, but this time without "You match my looks." You are "insulting" them by saying this. Then it will be a good experiment. Right now, you're off on a bad start anyways.
Well? Shouldnt I be fair and equal? Shouldnt women date the same SMV they are? As I said this is my first hour. I will change shit up, give me some suggestions.

Well? Shouldnt I be fair and equal? Shouldnt women date the same SMV they are? As I said this is my first hour. I will change shit up, give me some suggestions.

Well, my suggestion is to remove that part from your opening line. Women don't like to be called ugly, whether directly or indirectly. By saying "you match my looks," you are indirectly calling them ugly.

Well, my suggestion is to remove that part from your opening line. Women don't like to be called ugly, whether directly or indirectly. By saying "you match my looks," you are indirectly calling them ugly.
Aside from that. What else?

Plus it shouldnt be an insult, they have ugly fat faces i have a ugly nose. I see no issue.

Aside from that. What else?

Plus it shouldnt be an insult, they have ugly fat faces i have a ugly nose. I see no issue.

Try to make it sexual after they respond, like you see happening in those Chadfish experiments. Ask something like "wanna fuck?" And then during the Chad experiment do exactly the same; use the same opening line and after they respond, ask "wanna fuck?" That will show us how hypocritical these women are, and how superficial these bitches really are.

Try to make it sexual after they respond, like you see happening in those Chadfish experiments. Ask something like "wanna fuck?" And then during the Chad experiment do exactly the same; use the same opening line and after they respond, ask "wanna fuck?" That will show us how hypocritical these women are, and how superficial these bitches really are.
Ok, Im gonna need some time. They dont even reply most times. Gonna take a while but I will report back with different opening lines and a chad account. Thanks for this suggestion.

Basically this, mind you it's an insult to them, so try not using it when attempting to make contact with the sea life of the datingapp deeps, the elusive needy whales and what not.

I think all those girls mog whoever this guy is, even if not by much in some cases. So, yes, "you match my looks" they probably take as an insult. But even if you said something like "I like your looks" or whatever I think you would get aggressive responses. Suggesting to a woman that she is regarded as a potential partner by a low-status male is a HUGE threat to their status.

Ok, Im gonna need some time. They dont even reply most times. Gonna take a while but I will report back with different opening lines and a chad account. Thanks for this suggestion.
yeah re message them with chad

You're welcome brah. Here is another suggestion: if they don't reply to your incel account, message the same foids with the Chad account (but make sure not to do it immediately, wait for at least an hour) and skip the usual opening line, just open with "hey ;)" and then when they respond positively, which they will because they're superficial cunts, ask "wanna fuck?" Good luck brah.

lol why are ugly girls so rude?
They're so rude to incels because they're only one step above ugly men in the social pecking order. Decent-looking people mostly just ignore us because they're too busy picking on ugly holes to bother with us.

I think all those girls mog whoever this guy is, even if not by much in some cases. So, yes, "you match my looks" they probably take as an insult. But even if you said something like "I like your looks" or whatever I think you would get aggressive responses. Suggesting to a woman that she is regarded as a potential partner by a low-status male is a HUGE threat to their status.
Wrong, they are LANDWHALES. And if you remove the makeup all their areas add up to compare to his nose. Only his nose is bad while their weight, skin and just face in general are subpar.

You're welcome brah. Here is another suggestion: if they don't reply to your incel account, message the same foids with the Chad account (but make sure not to do it immediately, wait for at least an hour) and skip the usual opening line, just open with "hey ;)" and then when they respond positively, which they will because they're superficial cunts, ask "wanna fuck?" Good luck brah.
Gonna take some time. I will text all of them, even the ones that didnt reply.

He is BoloYeungmaxxed, JFL at those femoids

Why are you using a female

It's ok to say that to them in the end if they're already being cunts.

if they don't reply to your incel account, message the same foids with the Chad account (but make sure not to do it immediately, wait for at least an hour) and skip the usual opening line, just open with "hey ;)" and then when they respond positively, which they will because they're superficial cunts, ask "wanna fuck?" Good luck brah.
The chadfish can defend the incel and say, "I heard my friend matched with you and you were rude to him, you should give him a chance because he's your looksmatch."

The chadfish can defend the incel and say, "I heard my friend matched with you and you were rude to him, you should give him a chance because he's your looksmatch."
Might do that to one of them.

Your character has just a bad personality. You have to work on that one.

Cc
Just take away the oodles of fakeup.

Guests: 90

:soy::soy::soy:

Gonna take some time. I will text all of them, even the ones that didnt reply.
Looking forward to the results brah.

Good suggestion.
It's ok to say that to them in the end if they're already being cunts.
Yes but if you message them first then you can't know how they would answer.

This infuriates me.

They're extremely offended because they know the only reason that subhuman incel is approaching them is because he thinks they're looksmatched (and they are.) It basically means they're disgusting landwhales and they know that.
Low tier women get very defensive and rude when a looksmatch approaches them.

At the same time they get a huge rush when a guy significantly above their looksmatch approaches them and unfortunately it happens all the time for them, so when a subhuman does the same it's like reality hitting them in the face.

That was a tough one to swallow I think I am choking, can anyone help me to a glass of water?

"If you are not chad,dont talk to me" every girl in a date website.

Becki,the first one,was so rude. "Not u simple" at least be polite,fucking whore

At the same time they get a huge rush when a guy significantly above their looksmatch approaches them and unfortunately it happens all the time for them, so when a subhuman does the same it's like reality hitting them in the face.
But that's not true according to this comic.

Only jerks and bimbos

Why would you laugh at such an incident? You must be a fakecel. I also read your thread about how you were able to strike a conversation with a female stranger and ended it on a good note. You are definitely a fakecel.

The reason I found it funny is because a woman reporting a man to security for just simply making an approach is really unbelievable. Most woman would just say no and use the cliche 'you're not my type' line.

The reason I found it funny is because a woman reporting a man to security for just simply making an approach is really unbelievable. Most woman would just say no and use the cliche 'you're not my type' line.
I see, that makes sense. I thought you were laughing at his pain, not the absurdity.

I see, that makes sense. I thought you were laughing at his pain, not the absurdity.
I have a few shit i took a screenshot off to post. Brace yourself for my upcoming post. I will tag all of u

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back