Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My 16 year old ricecel son has politically radicalized

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/1bbooob/my_16_year_old_son_has_politically_radicalized/

My son and a small group of Asian American students have opposed the Asian American speaker that the school has chosen because the speaker is a member of the Japanese American Citizens League, who my son and his friends believe are race traitors who should have advocated for violent resistance against internment
This all came to a head last Tuesday, when my son and his friends started putting up flyers at school that said "Boycott Diversity Week!", which the school characterized as hateful speech. My son received a three day suspension on Wednesday morning and he has been angry and indignant since then.
this movement of mostly young Asian American men basically believe that Asian American activism is too dominated by progressive women
Last year our family hosted a party and my Korean-American friend brought her new partner to the party, my son refused to shake my friend's partner's hand when he saw that the new man was white.
There was also a different incident at a community theater production that my son wanted to get involved with, he angrily left the program when he saw that the Asian American lead character was being portrayed by a half-Asian actor, my son refused to call him an Asian person and instead called him a "white man's son".

Holy based if not larp @AsiaCel @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @StonePath

Based ricecel.

I hope his son follows the footsteps of ER and CHO (In World of Warcraft)

That's why I respect rice people.

Student Activities Coordinator, Japanese American Citizens League, Black Student Union, Muslim Students' Association
only in Burgerland
"Boycott Diversity Week!", which the school characterized as hateful speech
utter woke retardation

In the end he can't t really change anything as he is among the few who does this. That's why I started believing that, we should go with society's standards and rules the majority imposed,there's no other option

My son and his small protest group have gotten bigger since February by convincing members of the Black Student Union and the Muslim Students' Association to join their protest against the Asian American speaker in exchange for support in a different protest against the Jewish community activist that was invited to speak at our school, because of the activist's refusal to call Israel's recent actions in Gaza a "genocide"
What a fucking legend! He's even cutting deals with the other minority groups lmfao.
Just another Asian woman trying to cuck her own son. Nice to see she's failing. Wish I could find this guy and give him a medal.

Hopefully that's not larp. Cus it sounds too based to be true.

Just another Asian woman trying to cuck her own son. Nice to see she's failing. Wish I could find this guy and give him a medal.
Noodlewhores massively benefit from the status quo, they'll never do anything to change it even if it means dooming their own sons.

With inceldom on the rise you bet your ass that in the next 10-20+ years, more and more young men are gonna be radicalized in different movements.

If you read history, groups that were downtrodden, disillusioned, and oppressed looked to movements that could give them salvation.

I've said this over and over again on this forum. The future of America is gonna be very, very dark.

America is a young country and hasn't had an internal period of mass chaos and mass disillusionment.

China has had plenty. In the latter years of the Qing dynasty, all sorts of crazy movements sprout up because people were desperate. Well, thats where America is headed and we all know it.

Its bad now with young men but just wait a decade or two. Every other dude you run into and he's gonna be psychologically and financially fucked.

Last edited:
I hope that noodle toilet kills herself with a dog dick stuck in her inflated

With inceldom on the rise you bet your ass that in the next 10-20+ years, more and more young men are gonna be radicalized in different movements.

If you read history, groups that were downtrodden, disillusioned, and oppressed looked to movements that could give them salvation.

I've said this over and over again on this forum. The future of America is gonna be very, very dark.

America is a young country and hasn't had an internal period of mass chaos and mass disillusionment.

China has had plenty. In the latter years of the Qing dynasty, all sorts of crazy movements sprout up because people were desperate. Well, thats where America is headed and we all know it.

Its bad now with young men but just wait a decade or two. Every other dude you run into and he's gonna be psychologically and financially fucked.
The thing is radicalization can happen in all sorts of directions. What will benefit us is the radicalization for removal of foid rights and banning of social media/dating.apps.

this son has more insight and perspective than his Dad.

Chop chop your enemies heads off with a katana blessed ricecel soldiER

Based. We must start the great Race War.

This shit is based. There I was thinking ricecels didn't have a backbone. More power to them!

Each Incel that choses (based, not soft tredcuck) nationlism is a blessing.

I remember a hillbily mother also peniced that her Incel son, started gymmaxing and hanging out with same minded bros. Good Embrace faith and nationlism

GOTT MIT UNS (God is with us)

Why doesn't he just go back to China? What does he even hope to achieve staying in america? Even africa would be better for him
Just run away from home at 16 and swim back to China theory.

The ricecel should have banged her face in with a frying pan for being a traitor to the rice race

He refuses to tell us where these online activists congregate :feelswhere:
:feelsbaton:

Starting political movements, creating alliances with other factions, fighting against authority positions - if true, this ricecel is probably the 0.001% of ricecels who actually become leaders later in life and not mindless followers.

Too many rice and curry parents think their teens and young adults should be quiet respectful number crunchers and then when they're older wonder why they can't move up the corporate ladder or obtain leadership roles.

Extremely based kid tbh.

Based. I agree that it is Perfectly Natural and healthy to be ethnocentric however I'm starting to sense a lot of anti-white narrative here and I am totally against white boys dating Asian whores as well but honestly there has to be some rooted jealousy they have against my people either way I'm glad he is a racist and hates the non-asians there needs to be more people like that in the world race mixing just leads to a lot of mental health and physical issues especially when it comes to the sexual economy because you're creating a bunch of mixed race men who are not wanted by either group

Ricelcel speaks the truth. Chinese people should be exterminated in gas chambers though just like white people should be exterminated in gas chambers and Muslims should be exterminated in gas chambers. Japanese people are better than Chinese people. Chinese people are liars and saidsts.