Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 14 Year Old Brother Has a Fucking Girlfriend

Tax

Tax

los pollos hermanos
-
I just found out that my 14 year old brother has a girlfriend. He is in 9th grade and is taller than me, is neurotypical, has a better bone structure than I do, and mogs me in every possible way. Me and him are opposites, both genetic and socially. He has a large friend group that are constantly sleeping over at each others houses, partying, smoking weed and doing degenerate shit normies do.

How can I even begin to cope with this?

Beat the shit out of your brother, he is younger than you

My bro had a GF at age 19, still mogs me to death

Beat the shit out of your brother, he is younger than you
He is younger than me but is:
  • Taller than me
  • Stronger than me (he does boxing and wrestling and goes to the gym)
  • More attractive than me
  • Has blue eyes and light brown hair while I have black hair and shit-colored eyes
The only thing I have on him is IQ, not like that even remotely fucking matters because I’m still autistic.

You were the prototype, you're born to be mogged.

What can you do, get used to being mogged. It will sucks when your parents will start comparing you two and blame it on your lack of effort, not the physical appearance.

how tall is he and what is his face rating :feelswhere::society:

I bet your parents treat him better too :feelsseriously::society:

you have no idea how much I have changed since 16. I could get to a 6 if looksmaxxed but I’m autistic with no friends so it wouldn’t help tbh and I also have other reasons:feelshehe:
Looksmaxxing isn’t an option for me, and I’m also autistic with no friends. I doubt I’ll change much in the next few years.

not a good thing bro
I’m apparently a faggot for being 16 but I guarantee you I have more incel features than most people in this thread that will eventually ascend. Only difference is I’m not in denial about it.

Also how tall are you:feelshehe:
5’5”. I have a severe overjet that makes my lower jaw look underdeveloped. Trust me if there was a sliver of a chance I could looksmaxx I would have by now.

If you truly think it’s over then just do what you wanna do tbh.
JFL its not like me or anyone else wants to be here but it’s also not like I really have a choice.

JFL, you are going to have sex before me babycel. I was 14 years old and already getting rejected by foids when you were born.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

JFL, you are going to have sex before me babycel. I was 14 years old and already getting rejected by foids when you were born.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm gonna be here forever and if you think that's a LARP I'd PM you a pic of my side profile.

reminds me of my post 2 days ago :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: #brutal :blackpill::blackpill:

Brutally over for teencels