Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 14 Year Old Brother Has a Fucking Girlfriend

Tax

Tax

‎‎
11d 22h 23m
I just found out that my 14 year old brother has a girlfriend. He is in 9th grade and is taller than me, is neurotypical, has a better bone structure than I do, and mogs me in every possible way. Me and him are opposites, both genetic and socially. He has a large friend group that are constantly sleeping over at each others houses, partying, smoking weed and doing degenerate shit normies do.

How can I even begin to cope with this?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 14h 35m
Beat the shit out of your brother, he is younger than you

mistersinister

mistersinister

外貌>>>>>錢>>>>>>其他
-
111d 11h 30m
My bro had a GF at age 19, still mogs me to death

Tax

Tax

‎‎
11d 22h 23m
Beat the shit out of your brother, he is younger than you
He is younger than me but is:
  • Taller than me
  • Stronger than me (he does boxing and wrestling and goes to the gym)
  • More attractive than me
  • Has blue eyes and light brown hair while I have black hair and shit-colored eyes
The only thing I have on him is IQ, not like that even remotely fucking matters because I’m still autistic.

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Insanity The Purest Form Of Sanity.
★★
70d 2h 23m
You were the prototype, you're born to be mogged.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
208d 2h 16m
What can you do, get used to being mogged. It will sucks when your parents will start comparing you two and blame it on your lack of effort, not the physical appearance.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
20d 16h 49m
how tall is he and what is his face rating :feelswhere::society:

I bet your parents treat him better too :feelsseriously::society:

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★
89d 18h 22m
mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
19d 11h 18m
Throw acid in his face and let’s see how he does with a deformed 0/10 elephant man face:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Time to put that “good personality” of his to the test:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game)

HighTCurryMale

HighTCurryMale

Captain
★★★★★
38d 15h 40m
currytax made my sibling single

Broly

Broly

can’t fuck cause small wrists
★★★★★
186d 6h 20m
Didn’t you like just turn 18?
you have no idea how much I have changed since 16. I could get to a 6 if looksmaxxed but I’m autistic with no friends so it wouldn’t help tbh and I also have other reasons:feelshehe:
More incel than you’ll ever be retard.
not a good thing bro

Tax

Tax

‎‎
11d 22h 23m
you have no idea how much I have changed since 16. I could get to a 6 if looksmaxxed but I’m autistic with no friends so it wouldn’t help tbh and I also have other reasons:feelshehe:
Looksmaxxing isn’t an option for me, and I’m also autistic with no friends. I doubt I’ll change much in the next few years.

not a good thing bro
I’m apparently a faggot for being 16 but I guarantee you I have more incel features than most people in this thread that will eventually ascend. Only difference is I’m not in denial about it.

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
186d 6h 20m
Looksmaxxing isn’t an option for me, and I’m also autistic with no friends. I doubt I’ll change much in the next few years.
It’s over
Also how tall are you:feelshehe:
I’m apparently a faggot for being 16 but I guarantee you I have more incel features than most people in this thread that will eventually ascend. Only difference is I’m not in denial about it.
If you truly think it’s over then just do what you wanna do tbh.

Tax

Tax

‎‎
11d 22h 23m
Also how tall are you:feelshehe:
5’5”. I have a severe overjet that makes my lower jaw look underdeveloped. Trust me if there was a sliver of a chance I could looksmaxx I would have by now.

If you truly think it’s over then just do what you wanna do tbh.
JFL its not like me or anyone else wants to be here but it’s also not like I really have a choice.

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
186d 6h 20m
5’5”. I have a severe overjet that makes my lower jaw look underdeveloped. Trust me if there was a sliver of a chance I could looksmaxx I would have by now.
Brutal. I could but don’t cause it wouldn’t be enough to easily get girls, still would require a shit ton of work even after the looksmaxxx
JFL its not like me or anyone else wants to be here but it’s also not like I really have a choice.
Indeed. I don’t really wanna be here but sadly it’s all I have.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 14h 35m
JFL, you are going to have sex before me babycel. I was 14 years old and already getting rejected by foids when you were born.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Tax

Tax

‎‎
11d 22h 23m
JFL, you are going to have sex before me babycel. I was 14 years old and already getting rejected by foids when you were born.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm gonna be here forever and if you think that's a LARP I'd PM you a pic of my side profile.

E

e4rp33l

Greycel
1d 21h 10m
reminds me of my post 2 days ago :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: #brutal :blackpill::blackpill:

yez

yez

turbocel
★★★★
39d 4h 50m
Sabotage them :feelsthink: :society:

-TheRinku127-

-TheRinku127-

Overcel
★★★
9d 12h 58m
Brutally over for teencels