Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 12 year old cousin is already the same height as me

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
So my bitch auntie and cunt cousins decided to visit us again after over like a year due to Covid, but that hasn't stopped them anymore this time so to me that alone is ragefuel in itself. As we greeted them through the door I noticed my little youngest cousin is not so little anymore, last time I saw her she was just about over a foot smaller than me and at the time I thought to myself, "how suifuel would it be if she overtook me in height at such an early age..." then BOOM that day has fucking come! obviously I did not feel too good, mostly because it reminded me of how subhuman I was and to make matters worse SHE FUCKING RUBBED IT IN MY FACE WHILE MY WHOLE FAMILY LAUGHED AT ME :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: . She is also most likely already getting railed by young Chads. Imagine having a family member less than half your age (While being a femoid) heightmog you, why fucking live :feelsrope:

Last edited:
You should tell her that being tall as a foid is bad, she won't be laughing anymore.

You should tell her that being tall as a foid is bad, she won't be laughing anymore.
That would be cope since being a hole = having unlimited access to sex and relationships and she probably already knows that. Being taller than me isn't much of an achievement either, alot of school kids are, It just hurts more because a family member is one of them

Last edited:
Many men prefer tall foids. No woman prefers short men.

This happens to me quite a lot too, even kids heightmog me.

There was a time when I feared that my younger sister might overtake me. I literally had nightmares about it.
Thankfully she stopped growing but it sucks that we are almost the same height.

There was a time when I feared that my younger sister might overtake me. I literally had nightmares about it.
Thankfully she stopped growing but it sucks that we are almost the same height.
I know that, I'm only 2 inches taller than her, I wished I was 6' or 6'1.

But the difference of height in my family is almost none, the tallest is my dad with 5'11, and the shortest is my mom with 5'75 (171cm), but it sucks to be almost the height as everyone, even the women of the family

So my bitch auntie and cunt cousins decided to visit us again after over like a year due to Covid, but that hasn't stopped them anymore this time so to me that alone is ragefuel in itself. As we greeted them through the door I noticed my little youngest cousin is not so little anymore, last time I saw her she was just about over a foot smaller than me and at the time I thought to myself, "how suifuel would it be if she overtook me in height at such an early age..." then BOOM that day has fucking come! obviously I did not feel too good, mostly because it reminded me of how subhuman I was and to make matters worse SHE FUCKING RUBBED IT IN MY FACE WHILE MY WHOLE FAMILY LAUGHED AT ME :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: . She is also most likely already getting railed by young Chads. Imagine having a family member less than half your age (While being a femoid) heightmog you, why fucking live :feelsrope:
It's "fortunate" that you didn't crunch small shards of glass and place it in their food as a way of welcoming them to a bright future. Fortunate.

maxresdefault.jpg

Making a post here won’t fix anything. Call her a whore and tell her to fuck off. That way she’ll think twice

I bet you just sat there laughing with everyone when ppl were making fun of you

Making a post here won’t fix anything. Call her a whore and tell her to fuck off. That way she’ll think twice
Since has any post here fixed anything? I don't want to get #MeToo'd by my own family lmfao

I bet you just sat there laughing with everyone when ppl were making fun of you
Nah, just stood there with an obvious forced smile, the kind that lets others know that that wasn't funny

genetic distribution was not in your favor .

there are man who are into Mistresses , so her height would be perfect for that

JFL at this shithole

some men like taller foids while no foid likes men under 185cm

This happens to me quite a lot too, even kids heightmog me.

over for you

meanwhile, look at this Chad ancient penguin. Never began

Idk why you'd ever just take it, I'd much rather fight back and be called an autist or whatever than take it like a little bitch.

Idk why you'd ever just take it, I'd much rather fight back and be called an autist or whatever than take it like a little bitch.
Fighting back as an incel is like fighting back against humanity, people will tear you apart if you even dare defend yourself

Fighting back as an incel is like fighting back against humanity, people will tear you apart if you even dare defend yourself
True. It's like bullied people who fight back, everybody will join to fuck your life up.

It's painful.

You should definitely finger her or something