Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My 10 month old nephew looks-mogging me.

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
He already looks better than me and every time I see him I have to think that he still has his life ahead of him. Unlike me, he will certainly have a happy youth. He's definitely going to be a chad and by the time he's 16 he already fucked countless foidjailbaits. I'm giga jealous! I am a 31 year old oldcel. It's all over for me. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
My nephew is living a much better life than I as well. I used to complain about it now and then, but ever since I lost my job it's really hit me how shit my life has been from the day I was born. At least compared to his.

He's had more sex, he's got more friends, he's got more ambition, he's going more places in life, he speaks more languages...

if he'll be chad depends on how merciful puberty will be to him and how his lower third develops.

My nephew is living a much better life than I as well. I used to complain about it now and then, but ever since I lost my job it's really hit me how shit my life has been from the day I was born. At least compared to his.

He's had more sex, he's got more friends, he's got more ambition, he's going more places in life, he speaks more languages...
Yes, having to watch something like that is simply not fair. And since it's a family, you're always confronted with it.

Yes, having to watch something like that is simply not fair. And since it's a family, you're always confronted with it.

I wouldn't say it's "unfair" to me. But I am constantly haunted by the question of where things went wrong for me.

its all about looks

I dunno. There's something more for that kid that went right. I'm not saying he's ugly, I'm not gay so I don't have much of a metric for measuring the attractiveness of dudes. But... off the top of my head I wanna he was just born at the right time.