Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My 1/10 face makes everything go to waste.

Tbh the good part of being ugly is that I make women uncomfortable and me just existing makes them uncomfortable

Why not grow your hair out long and a beard? Genuine question pls don't get mad.

because i'm the hunchback of taiwan
I know this sounds :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: but don't give up hope. There's more to life than women.

Does it suck that you can't get laid? Yes, very much so. But life has a lot of copes.

I like this guy, he seems chill :feelsjuice:

death is the great equalizer, indeed
all of us will perish
a true philosopher

@mistersinister do you agree with this video whats your take

the ultimate karen video

View: https://youtu.be/ZBdYvN49eRU?t=125

one of the funniest realest videos of all time
this racist witch is actually reeling off blackpill and hammering them regarding the white male (low value) asian woman pairing

1/10 is for burn victims/severe deformity, your more like 3/10 :feelsaww:

4/10, maybe 3/10. He could probably gymmax to become 4/10. Still Sub-5 but I've seen quite a number of 4/10 men in relationships.

The title of the video is so accurate. Even toilets die, let that sink in. In all her privilege, in all her easy life, her tutorial mode, everything she has going for her, she still does. And in her death, she is equal to every incel.

I can’t even get a gook
sorry i am not a racist i am laughing at her not you

her rap wah tah bay you wah tay bahhh you
you very naughty boy you come back china

is legitimately funny in any context, because its a pathetic attempt at lampooning the asian woman

i am laughing at her and not your predicament

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back