Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mutt American soldiers prepare for offensive against Russia

The United States has its own demographic problems in terms of population as well, a majority of the U.S. population is 45 or older concerning middle-aged retards and geriatric boomer scum. :feelsjuice:
sc0wi04jCPjq_JY1o2K8cYxBqjO8z9nR7Ekfiyis5Hno7DndLqLTNcGi6ZbPdzggIws6PJOnb3GZdJadsy-74X0sM918z2k7v4Js0Bf80rbSgFNfL_MUBqpM1jfSAhXKFA4BiHkMBgbhv_6LwLAKFLNFXRYq_A=s0-d-e1-ft

us demography is younger and its borders are safer than russia and china and nuclear weapons are out of the question bc nobody is that retarded to start a nuclear war

Chinese and Russian military might combined is nothing to joke about. :feelsjuice:
russia military is outdate but stronger than others except for france and turkey which are anti russian and china military is a joke 90 percent of its nay cant sail over 1000 miles

sc0wi04jCPjq_JY1o2K8cYxBqjO8z9nR7Ekfiyis5Hno7DndLqLTNcGi6ZbPdzggIws6PJOnb3GZdJadsy-74X0sM918z2k7v4Js0Bf80rbSgFNfL_MUBqpM1jfSAhXKFA4BiHkMBgbhv_6LwLAKFLNFXRYq_A=s0-d-e1-ft

us demography is younger and its borders are safer than russia and china and nuclear weapons are out of the question bc nobody is that retarded to start a nuclear war
Younger only if you include illegal migrants. :feelsjuice:

russia military is outdate but stronger than others except for france and turkey which are anti russian and china military is a joke 90 percent of its nay cant sail over 1000 miles
Russian navy and airforce combined with Chinese number of soldiers and ballistics. :feelsjuice:

The modern United States military will never win ground combat against Russian forces ever, and if they ever pull a military draft inside the United States over here they would have an instant civil war domestically overnight. It's over for this nation. :feelsEhh::feelsclown:
:feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah it's impossible for me to imagine American troops fighting against Russia. Just compare how they look to Russian and Ukrainian non-soy troops.

:feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah it's impossible for me to imagine American troops fighting against Russia. Just compare how they look to Russian and Ukrainian non-soy troops.
Most people in the U.S. military nowadays are either too dumb to hold on to a day job or just joined to get the free federal government college grant, it's all about money and financial incentives where they couldn't give a shit less about the nation [U.S.] itself. In other words, poor out-of-shape mercenaries or gun for hires versus nationalistic patriotic soldiers of a nation like that of Russia. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
this is why I don't understand why people oppose gays in the military.

put them on the frontlines, let them die for this faggot promoting western culture.

fighting for any country is cucked, as an incel you should know NO country deserves your allegiance. Our countries treat us like shit, I will not EVER be putting my life on the line for it

put them on the frontlines, let them die for this faggot promoting western culture.

fighting for any country is cucked, as an incel you should know NO country deserves your allegiance. Our countries treat us like shit, I will not EVER be putting my life on the line for it
Fags, lesbians, roasties, feminists, single moms, trannies, and urban ghetto street trash, I personally say kill them all on the front lines. The Russians and Chechens can have them all free of charge. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Fags, lesbians, roasties, feminists, single moms, trannies, and urban ghetto street trash, I personally say kill them all on the front lines. The Russians and Chechens can have them all free of charge. :feelsjuice:
Lol

I'm an American - I hope Putin wipes the floor with the American military Jew-lapdogs.

It's time to end USA's feministic-jewish regime and time for revenge

We have to set our own land free of them idiots. Foids won't have any right and there will be free prostitutes

I only saw like 3 foids? What is supposed to be wrong with this? Where are the trannies? Does physical strength even matter as much now?

Every time I see the US military these days they look like a ragtag group of mutts, slobs, turbo-manlets and women. :feelskek:

ISIS fighters looks more congruous.

It should be noted that these are all the trannies, faggots, lesbians, feministas, and soyboy manlets that took the kikecine to stay enlisted in the military as all the real men left by the end of last year at the very latest. [Were kicked out, terminated, or dismissed for vaccine refusal.] :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 579429
"Go, my Globohomo-Soldiers"

Hopefully, Putin wipes the floor with them.

STOCKS - OIL - GOLD - CRYPTO continues to swing wildly :feelswhat:

Faces of people who are going to give their life for the elites.
They are the enemy but I still feel bad for them.
Well, these are professional soldiers, aren't they?

If so, they signed up for this. I don't feel sorry for them at all.