Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mutt American soldiers prepare for offensive against Russia

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
It should be noted that these are all the trannies, faggots, lesbians, feministas, and soyboy manlets that took the kikecine to stay enlisted in the military as all the real men left by the end of last year at the very latest. :lul::lul::lul:

Hopefully everyone gets nuked

Based :chad: Russia vs Cucked :soy: West.It will be an epic battle.:feelsautistic:

USA " soldiers"be like

I'll be leaving this country soon, thankfully (and no I'm not finally moving to "Canada").

Woke US army vs based Russian army.

Betting it all on red.

yeah if the burgerland gets invaded you're fucked, none of these right wingers will risk their lives for degenerate libtards

yeah if the burgerland gets invaded you're fucked, none of these right wingers will risk their lives for degenerate libtards
One flight of stairs are enough to kill 60% of them.

The modern American military, it's beyond over for the United States military. :feelsjuice::lul::lul::lul:

Even the russian music in the background mogs the shit out of the USA. :feelsaww:
Burgercels are in for a treat if it ever happens (very unlikely, that would be like signing the death of the human race)
Russia is just gonna get what it wants or invade Ukraine and the rest of the world is gonna either press F to pay respect or cry because they can't do shit without risking nuclear annihilation on both side. Yeah they can cope with financial punishment.
I just laugh at those guys going to war or at least being used as disposable meat and being all "I'm gonna save my coomtry and shitz!!"

Even the russian music in the background mogs the shit out of the USA. :feelsaww:
Burgercels are in for a treat if it ever happens (very unlikely, that would be like signing the death of the human race)
Russia is just gonna get what it wants or invade Ukraine and the rest of the world is gonna either press F to pay respect or cry because they can't do shit without risking nuclear annihilation on both side. Yeah they can cope with financial punishment.
I just laugh at those guys going to war or at least being used as disposable meat and being all "I'm gonna save my coomtry and shitz!!"
And the best part, all of the soldiers enlisted in the United States military currently took the kikecine. :feelsEhh::feelsclown::feelskek:

Ukraine security council calls for nationwide state of emergency

Ukraine security council calls for nationwide state of emergency

A whole lot of good that's going to do, should of never made that deal with the United States and E.U., to begin with, beginning in 2014. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Evolution Mil uniforms

What happens if some of the citizenry simply surrendered to the invading troops?

What happens if some of the citizenry simply surrendered to the invading troops?
the gooks will start genociding you, the trannys and faggs will be fucked. niggers too, since the gooks hate niggers

the gooks will start genociding you, the trannys and faggs will be fucked. niggers too, since the gooks hate niggers
What if im an American gook?:feelshmm: