Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mutt American soldiers prepare for offensive against Russia

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
It should be noted that these are all the trannies, faggots, lesbians, feministas, and soyboy manlets that took the kikecine to stay enlisted in the military as all the real men left by the end of last year at the very latest. [Were kicked out, terminated, or dismissed for vaccine refusal.] :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
I see only fucking dirty mixed shitskinned faggots there and some kinky degenerated soyboys I bet that I could rape all of them starting with no equipment (in video game)
I'm sure Russian soldiers are quivering in fear looking at all these faggots being shipped out to eastern Europe. :lul::lul::lul:

They get like 20 kikecines in one shot. The military gets the most because they want to make them slow, dumb and obedient.

[UWSL]They don't want a smart soldier because he/she could hack the government then. They all look sluggish in the video.[/UWSL]

They get like 20 kikecines in one shot. The military gets the most because they want to make them slow, dumb and obedient.

[UWSL]They don't want a smart soldier because he/she could hack the government then. They all look sluggish in the video.[/UWSL]
Indeed. :feelsjuice:

They don't look like infantry

and they had to take the jabs to even get to this point :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the norman hivemind is beyond my autistic understanding :feelsjuice:
The modern United States military will never win ground combat against Russian forces ever, and if they ever pull a military draft inside the United States over here they would have an instant civil war domestically overnight. It's over for this nation. :feelsEhh::feelsclown:

imagine if it was this miserable company who were tasked to keep the persians at bay at thermopylae or to smash the invading moors at tours in France.

Faces of people who are going to give their life for the elites.
They are the enemy but I still feel bad for them.

It should be noted that these are all the trannies, faggots, lesbians, feministas, and soyboy manlets that took the kikecine to stay enlisted in the military as all the real men left by the end of last year at the very latest. [Were kicked out, terminated, or dismissed for vaccine refusal.] :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 579429
6858715E 2283 43FB B793 9B5A12CE5A20

Seeing foids fight and die in the front lines is a based move.

This will be America's wake-up call to get rid of wokeism.

Imagine being a 200 lbs infantry soldier with an extra 50 lbs of gear (minimum). You're dug in a forward position against the enemy. You exchange fire and get hit in the shoulder, throwing you out of cover. You try crawling away with one arm, but it's too slow; you need someone to drag you into cover. The nearest soldier to you is 100 lbs Juanita who is crying and pissing herself, while shooting randomly, hitting nothing close to the enemy, and only drawing more attention to your position.

It's over for you.

I still don't think that anything will come out of this. Russia is not a threat, the gooks are

I still don't think that anything will come out of this. Russia is not a threat, the gooks are
Imagine the dream scenario of an almighty russia-rice alliance :feelsohh:

Imagine being a 200 lbs infantry soldier with an extra 50 lbs of gear (minimum). You're dug in a forward position against the enemy. You exchange fire and get hit in the shoulder, throwing you out of cover. You try crawling away with one arm, but it's too slow; you need someone to drag you into cover. The nearest soldier to you is 100 lbs Juanita who is crying and pissing herself, while shooting randomly, hitting nothing close to the enemy, and only drawing more attention to your position.

It's over for you.
JUST FUCKING LOL :lul:

It's such a pain living next to russia.
That entire speech he gave was a peek into his mind. That Ukraine essentially isn't legitimate and belongs to russia and that ex-soviet states got their freedom "illegally" (of course getting invaded by russia in the first place was legal).
Their news is like watching North Korean television, non-stop gas lighting.
Remember when 2 days ago they called everyone paranoid and hysterical for thinking that their "exercises" were preparations for something? Guess what.

Jfl Europeans are so ungrateful to the US for saving them from endless war. We need an isolationist president who will just tell them to go kick rocks.

075AE950 7CEA 4252 855A 811CEF19DA2B

down with globohomo:feelsdevil:

Jfl Europeans are so ungrateful to the US for saving them from endless war. We need an isolationist president who will just tell them to go kick rocks.
We had one, the last one

They are. Saddens me how meek western euros are with all the manpower and resources they have. I hope they snap out of it and learn that might is right.

This, I hope we get back on track as a country :fuk:

It's over for you.
:feelsbadman:

The modern American military in action. It's beyond over for the United States military. :lul::lul::lul: :feelsdevil::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If they expect a majority of men, you know, the majority of men's lives they have destroyed the last three decades to come to save their pathetic asses when shit goes bad I really hope they're prepared to be majorly disappointed. Not going to happen this time around, we've wised up to their whole act and charade. :feelsjuice:

If they expect a majority of men, you know, the majority of men's lives they have destroyed the last three decades to come to save their pathetic asses when shit goes bad I really hope they're prepared to be majorly disappointed. Not going to happen this time around, we've wised up to their whole act and charade. :feelsjuice:
As a veteran, i agree :smonk:

im seeing the end of russia as a nation

He's a fucking idiot, beginning of stock market crash begins at the end of next month and definitely by the end of the year. Oil past $120.00 per barrel will destroy this nation overnight bringing everything to a standstill where we can effectively kiss our own asses goodbye. :feelsjuice:

enjoy dying on the cold hard mud so a jew can line its pockets, cucks

not a single tranny in russias army and america is most likely sending several on one plane alone
fucking good riddance to them

China has its own problems and are only allies bc they hate the us and china is easier to defeat than russia
Chinese and Russian military might combined is nothing to joke about. :feelsjuice:

not a single tranny in russias army and america is most likely sending several on one plane alone
fucking good riddance to them
russia doesnt even have the numbers to defend their borders their demography is declining
18-russia-population-2020-wnotes-01-scaled.jpg

My dd214 blankets been good to me for roughly 5.5 yrs now:smonk:
Any serious kind of smart intelligent soldier left the military years ago or has retired. Definitely left by the end of last year with the kikecine mandates. :feelsjuice:

russia doesnt even have the numbers to defend their borders their demography is declining
18-russia-population-2020-wnotes-01-scaled.jpg
The United States has its own demographic problems in terms of population as well, a majority of the U.S. population is 45 or older concerning middle-aged retards and geriatric boomer scum. :feelsjuice: