Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Must read for anyone, there is a massive difference in advice given to you from women if you are sub-6 compared to if you are 6+.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I posted this on my blackpill Instagram too, but it, along with my page, has been long since deleted. This is how you will know whether or not you are sub-6 or 6+ based off the advice women give you.

Let's say if you vent to a woman how you are lonely and never had a gf:

If you are sub-6:

Advice will often be redundant and come in the form of goalposts.

The advice in question will more than likely be some robotic, step-by-step tutorial sounding bullshit. Examples include: "start doing x" ("x" being whatever the woman tells you to do), "stop doing x," "get more out there," "start dressing well," "wear cologne. Also if they basically tell you to be a betabuxx like saying "get a nice job," "get a nice car," etc, some men give this advice to other guys, too.

The key here is that a 6+/10 guy doesn't have to do any of this redundant and extravagant bullshit to get a girlfriend. All of this is disingenuous and blatantly dishonest bullshit in case you couldn't already tell, so when she says this shit, she's trying not to externalize the fact that she just wants you to fuck off, stop talking about your problems, and wants you to be alone for the rest of your life. She says all this shit to directly avoid calling you ugly.

If you try to counter her with something direct, such as asking whether or not she knows anyone you can go on a date with, she will be visibly uncomfortable and try to change the subject, or she will say that you/they aren't your/their type.

If you are 6+:

Any verbal advice at all will be completely direct and won't beat around the bush, but really, you won't get completely verbal advice from women if you are a 6+/10 unless you are pretty ND. In that case, you might get the "go to therapy sweaty" treatment, which is the only commonality between what a [ND] 6+/10 and what a sub-6 would get as advice.

Immediately, she will try to offer one of her friends to hook up with you. If she is single, she will probably offer to date you or even have sex with you. If you are 6+/10, she will give absolutely no bullshit, with absolutely zero false goalposts that she pulled out of her ass that you somehow have to accomplish in order to "get" a girlfriend. I will say it again, if a girl gives you advice, and she does not offer you a direct and attainable (and especially short-term) solution, you are most certainly sub-6 and it's over.

I have talked with multitudes of women, offline and online, and always got the same old tired bullshit that I wrote down in the "sub-6" category, and then I see them conveniently do a switcheroo with Chads.

There is no ifs, ands, or buts, if you are sub-6, then it's genuinely fucking over. There are also some copers, even on here (including some of the newcels who requested bans), who say "just go outside and you will see all kinds of men with girlfriends." Yes, maybe if they are all older couples, but not men in their 20s, like what 90% of this forum is comprised of. What you really need to do is go outside at night. Go to bars and clubs and look around. Go into said bars and clubs and look at the men who women get all touchy with. I can tell you one thing for sure, and that is that they are a FAR different crowd than your old Gen X or Boomer couple scenario where the guy happens to not be very good looking. If women don't lust after you, then it's fucking over.

Last edited:
Id go to therapy if the therapy was me throatfucking the therapist

The goal of getting a girlfriend as a subhuman becomes the act of chasing after it instead of achieving it.

I give up for life.

I havent gotten advice from foids

Yes, maybe if they are all older couples, but not men in their 20s, like what 90% of this forum is comprised of.
Cope. It’s specifically normie men in their 20’s that I see with cute gf’s

I was told by hieromonk and some people in Church that I need to get a car to get a girlfriend. It's over.
Also all that 'self-improvement' has no end till you die.

Carrot stick

Women don't talk to me