Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Muslims implementing Sharia law in India in areas where they are in majority.

C

compaq_hp

Recruit
★★

Muslims have started to implement Sharia law and run parallel government in areas in India where they are in majority.

Today in one such district , they have announced Sharia Law to be followed and prescribed punishment for it . In it they have banned listening to music and even watching Television or use of any other electronic gadget.

JFL at copers who think that Islam restricts only women's freedom

Last edited:
i'd take that over the shitty caste system

This. OP is coping hindu dindu.
@RREEEEEEEEE
Jfl at this hindpoo dindpoo that my ancestors subjugated and caused their DNA to be altered to became obsessed with us. :lul:

Jfl at this hindpoo dindpoo that my ancestors subjugated and caused their DNA to be altered to became obsessed with us. :lul:

It was your ancestors who were subjugated by foreigner muslims that is why they started imitating Arabs by keeping Arabic names , following Arabic culture and religion.

My ancestors were never subjugated that is why I am still a Hindu and you are wanna-be-a-arab despite being non-arab.

Your entire existence is a proof that your ancestors were subjugated and cuckolded by Arabs .

they will always be curry. they can try to be something else but in the end they have to see the harsh truth: islam will not save you from being curry.
Bangladesh tries it: they still speak bengali, they still poor, yet they do it better than the next country in the list:
Pakistan: despite having a lot of persian influence (especially balochistan and pashtun regions) they are closer culturally to india then to iran turkey saudi arbia or any arab country.
Indonesia: honorary curries. thats why "indo" is in their name

again Islam will never decurryzification your countries

If it was not for liberals and their cuckery. These goatfuckers would have been exterminated long ago

Don't think it works like that Bhai. Your ancestors were subjugated, mogged, and basically bullied like a high school nerd into joining the Muslim religion, cutting their dicks off, changing their names, and trying to larp as iranids or Arabs or Caucasoids, basically a bunch of other superior races.

I see the appeal, because caste system is bullshit, and obviously conversion was most prominent in those who had more to gain (lower castes) but end of the day you are a curry same as rest of us, and idk you may even be a low caste one, so people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

They actually went to the extreme :feelstrash:
Eh. You could say that. Its pretty much like serfdom vs aristocracy in the west. Same idea. I still love music tho. And I absolutely don't want to live under sharia

:lul::lul::lul: These niggas be called dindpoos but they totally didpoo in the streets. :lul:
Don't think it works like that Bhai. Your ancestors were subjugated, mogged, and basically bullied like a high school nerd into joining the Muslim religion, cutting their dicks off, changing their names, and trying to larp as iranids or Arabs or Caucasoids, basically a bunch of other superior races.

I see the appeal, because caste system is bullshit, and obviously conversion was most prominent in those who had more to gain (lower castes) but end of the day you are a curry same as rest of us, and idk you may even be a low caste one, so people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Look at this dindpoo also coping like usual. No fam, Islam wasn't spread by the sword.

they will always be curry. they can try to be something else but in the end they have to see the harsh truth: islam will not save you from being curry.
Bangladesh tries it: they still speak bengali, they still poor, yet they do it better than the next country in the list:
Pakistan: despite having a lot of persian influence (especially balochistan and pashtun regions) they are closer culturally to india then to iran turkey saudi arbia or any arab country.
Indonesia: honorary curries. thats why "indo" is in their name

again Islam will never decurryzification your countries
Yes true but end of the day we're all brother, everyone from heerat to Chittagong is the same subhumanity, and I think most of us accept it.

It's probably only really @RREEEEEEEEE who gets into this bullshit every other day, and I think it's just age, we all sort of cling to a romantic ideal when we're young, cos it's been fed into us by parents and social group (in his case madrasa).

He was prob told like all curry Muslims are that they are good, superior, and Hindus and Jews are bad, at his age I believed my mum when she said I was handsome and would get so many girls wanting me jfl.

In time we all learn

Yes true but end of the day we're all brother, everyone from heerat to Chittagong is the same subhumanity, and I think most of us accept it.

It's probably only really @RREEEEEEEEE who gets into this bullshit every other day, and I think it's just age, we all sort of cling to a romantic ideal when we're young, cos it's been fed into us by parents and social group (in his case madrasa).

He was prob told like all curry Muslims are that they are good, superior, and Hindus and Jews are bad, at his age I believed my mum when she said I was handsome and would get so many girls wanting me jfl.

In time we all learn
Jfl what are you talking about? Never went to a madrasa.

:lul::lul::lul: These niggas be called dindpoos but they totally didpoo in the streets. :lul:

Look at this dindpoo also coping like usual. No fam, Islam wasn't spread by the sword.
50% mogged by sword (as your imams still preach) 50% spread same as all the abrahamic religions, which like u say I understand. If someone's a low born caste, then a religion that PREACHES equality (although doesn't practice it lol) is very very appealing

50% mogged by sword (as your imams still preach) 50% spread same as all the abrahamic religions, which like u say I understand. If someone's a low born caste, then a religion that PREACHES equality (although doesn't practice it lol) is very very appealing
But all pajeets think it's forced lol, they're just coping.

True that is why very negligible number of Brahmins converted . Another factor that helped is since brahmins were educated class. So, they never came under the influence of manipulation of muslim missionaries while uneducated people were easily fooled.This is why in Kashmir only brahmins community is present . All other castes converted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back