Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Muslims beat santa in germany telling him its their country

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

wow you cant even celebrate christmas with these fucks

why is EU letting them in

the far right is always right

Americans massacre a million Iraqis and tell them it's their country

You're such a cuck. They should beat your ass up next, don't expect any sympathy from me.

You're such a cuck. They should beat your ass up next, don't expect any sympathy from me.
I think that guy is IT. I see him countersignal so many threads with soy whining

Classic sandniggers

They are not lying. Europe belongs to ethnics.

Europe needs work force and also EU foids are ghosting native men hard.
Assuming that muslims will work. There is EE, former Soviet union, whole Latin America, Christians from Near East.
Why EU needs muslims?

There's a need to have a jihad against muslims of europe

Feminist and MeToo far left Gov are to blame for letting these rodents in

Assuming that muslims will work. There is EE, former Soviet union, whole Latin America, Christians from Near East.
Why EU needs muslims?
Slavs are mostly working in restaurants, hotels and constructions sites. Muslims rely on government benefits. But Europe is dying, the replacement rate is not nearly high as it should be.

Jews control America.
Most white Americans have been reduced to retarded goy cattle watching niggerball and kneeling for niggers.

Jews control America.
Most white Americans have been reduced to retarded goy cattle watching niggerball and kneeling for niggers.
Least Nazi incel.is user.

They deserve being culturally enriched, at least they’re not Nazis!

Colonizer Jews massacre 20,000 Palestinian natives telling them it's their country.

Do they even test these animals before accepting them intk their countries jfl :feelskek:

tuberculosis is just diversity strength mango :foidSoy:
Some of them won't get vaccines because they believe in voodoo but not medicine.

Do they even test these animals before accepting them intk their countries jfl :feelskek:

tuberculosis is just diversity strength mango :foidSoy:
How dare you ask if they test people. You are talking from your point of view of white privilege. How dare you nazi, facist Trump supporter :bluepill: :soy::soy::soy::soy: