Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Muslims are so happy

Initium

Initium

Veteran
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/A7KqpDXNAf8?si=nOfORF7Op29gnMX7

Look at this
Man, he is so happy, look at the glimmer in his eye. he has the conviction and faith that Allah has his back. Unshakeable. No questions no doubt.

Also his religion makes sure that foids arnt allowed to be fucking whores and I would bet top dollar he has a wife and children.

If he was raised an atheist in the west he would be a mod on this forum.

Last edited:
Just smile bro!

I know that feeling, because I felt It: the absolute certainty that Allah is real and that His way was the true one.

I wish I could believe again, but I can't, my heart has been sealed.

So the Muslims love Jesus yet the Jews hated him.

So the Muslims love Jesus yet the Jews hated him.

Jews hate anything that is beautiful, good and/or holy. Hence why they spread degeneracy and promote filth.

I used to feel this as well. I hope that one day I will feel like this again, but I don't know if I can. I hope Allah gives me guidance and opens my heart once again.

His beard looks like a cone

I used to feel this as well. I hope that one day I will feel like this again, but I don't know if I can. I hope Allah gives me guidance and opens my heart once again.
Same, but as a bluepilled Christocel. Now that I've seen the "true light":blackpill:, I now know "it never even began" for delusionalcels.

Last edited:
No happiness for your face