Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslims and Curries Shouldn't Be Incels

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I see a lot of Muslim and Curry incels here. In my opinion, it's incredibly difficult to be incel if you're one of them or both. Arranged marriage is still very prevelant in both cultures.

If you make a decent amount of money, are 4+ face wise (loads of 4s and 5s on this forum) and aren't a total social reject living in the jungle you can get an average at minimum all the way to a significantly above average (if you are maxxxed out LMS wise) virgin wife. (more likely for Muslims, especially in Muslim countries. Less likely for non Muslim Curries in the West though). I think a lot of people here are standardcels so they can't really just bite the bullet and get an arranged marriage and they're waiting for their blonde Gigastacy TradWife (of course this doesn't apply to everyone but we all know who we're talking about)

@Zer0/∞ isn’t an exeption.

He deserves his inceldom tbh and I hope he doesn't pretend to be Muslim to get an arranged marriage and ruin some girls life
How does he deserve it? He’s subhuman like me

I am damn sure you are curry or muslim women

Sharia law for the world

:what:

Well now have fun with a wife that doesn't loves u and only stays with ya out of fear. That's surely way better

This isn't the case if you live in the west. I'm Muslim but the "religious" foids in the US are just as massive whores as other foids here but the only difference is they hide it better by claiming they're innocent religious foids. They also want Chad only and no longer do arranged marriage because their fathers are far too cucked and instead they choose from the hundreds of Chads in their DMs because all the pathetic simps hit them up and make them think they are perfect 10/10's.

This isn't the case if you live in the west. I'm Muslim but the "religious" foids in the US are just as massive whores as other foids here but the only difference is they hide it better by claiming they're innocent religious foids. They also want Chad only and no longer do arranged marriage because their fathers are far too cucked and instead they choose from the hundreds of Chads in their DMs because all the pathetic simps hit them up and make them think they are perfect 10/10's.

There was 2 hijabi foids in my school they wore tight clothes to reveal their big ass and smoked

There was 2 hijabi foids in my school they wore tight clothes to reveal their big ass and smoked
That's nothing I knew a couple of foids who would either suck dick or have sex but what made it funny was that they would take off their hijab before doing so so it wouldn't be haram. :feelskek:

Not really an option if not religious/in the west. Even the culture difference is massive

I see a lot of Muslim and Curry incels here. In my opinion, it's incredibly difficult to be incel if you're one of them or both. Arranged marriage is still very prevelant in both cultures.

If you make a decent amount of money, are 4+ face wise (loads of 4s and 5s on this forum) and aren't a total social reject living in the jungle you can get an average at minimum all the way to a significantly above average (if you are maxxxed out LMS wise) virgin wife. (more likely for Muslims, especially in Muslim countries. Less likely for non Muslim Curries in the West though). I think a lot of people here are standardcels so they can't really just bite the bullet and get an arranged marriage and they're waiting for their blonde Gigastacy TradWife (of course this doesn't apply to everyone but we all know who we're talking about)
Are you telling me it's impossible for a 2 or 3/10 muslim currycel to get an arranged marriage?

Just be betabuxx theory

Due to westernisation Currywhores' expections are increasing day by day......even in arrange marriage 70% men aren't satisfied with their wives.

How can you tell they're 4+? Curry attractivness is capped at 5 anyway (unless bollywood star)

That's nothing I knew a couple of foids who would either suck dick or have sex but what made it funny was that they would take off their hijab before doing so so it wouldn't be haram. :feelskek:
I’ve heard of some refusing to take their hijab off during the act :feelswhat:

lol even muslim foids cheat and even muslim guys have no chance anyway, every foid is the same no matter whatever the sharia is, i am muslim currycel 2/10 and i have heard lot of curry muslim women are even having sex before marriage so they even do it after marriage too, so i won't think it will workout for currycels, if we are living in the muslim countries maybe there wont be guys trying to hit muslim women but in india most of the people try to hit up women regardless of the religion and let the women cheat and i dont think i will ever find a tradwife in india too, its completely over for me. only bluepilled muslim guys have the hope because they are thinking that muslim women are cultural and pure, they will get laid truecel like me who knows about truth should involuntarily celibate.

lol even muslim foids cheat and even muslim guys have no chance anyway, every foid is the same no matter whatever the sharia is, i am muslim currycel 2/10 and i have heard lot of curry muslim women are even having sex before marriage so they even do it after marriage too, so i won't think it will workout for currycels, if we are living in the muslim countries maybe there wont be guys trying to hit muslim women but in india most of the people try to hit up women regardless of the religion and let the women cheat and i dont think i will ever find a tradwife in india too, its completely over for me. only bluepilled muslim guys have the hope because they are thinking that muslim women are cultural and pure, they will get laid truecel like me who knows about truth should involuntarily celibate.
The problem is the kafir country you live in, this is why we need to bring back the caliphate

The problem is the kafir country you live in, this is why we need to bring back the caliphate
is it better to shift to muslim country? i can't live in this kafir country where everything is filled with haram, everyone does haram like it is nothing, and no one follows sharia, no one stays good here, everyone criticizes islam, everything is bad here.

Last edited:
He's a Kafir Murtad
Lmao you have that fake Muslim fraudster Andrew Tate avi but @Zer0/∞ is Kafir :feelskek:

You Muhammad worshippers crack me up

Lmao you have that fake Muslim fraudster Andrew Tate avi but @Zer0/∞ is Kafir :feelskek:

You Muhammad worshippers crack me up
"Fake Muslim fraudster" shut your mouth you degenerate kafir. You do not get to pass judgement on our brothers.

is it better to shift to muslim country? i can't live in this kafir country where everything is filled with haram, everyone does haram like it is nothing, and no one follows sharia, no one stays good here, everyone criticizes islam, everything is bad here.
Muslim countries are also being subverted by Jews. Just look at saudi for example. My advice for you is to ask your local imam to find a wife for you and marry her

sadly cope. In USA muzzies get cuckolded a lot. Marriage Jew scam and I can't immigrate to any Muslim country that is rich and get same wages and ofc all tons of other bullshit. I also can't put up with this filthy fucking sandnigger moonworshipping bullshit. Every single fucking time I hear islamic bullshit, I go and eat some pork product. I can't FUCKING handle hearing any more Muhammad faggotry nigger fucker ramdan swab PBUHH bullshit

yep, they can always get arranged marriage with some village foid

curries are gods and fakecels

in the next few years muslims will stop having arranged marriage and will be in the same fate as currycels due to global westernization

getting a girlfriend in curryland is piss easy, currywhores are lowIQ, easy to influence and most men are ugly looksminned fucks
the mainland currycels here are just bunch of high inhib autists with no machiavellianism and social life, they can't hold a simple conversation to save their lives
no ugly mainland Pajeet is ever browsing an American incel forum and adopting to the Incel lingo, almost everyone of them here has above average face and IQ, lightskinned, and are top5%ile in family income, I've been part of these cultures for 4 years now, seen dozens of faces so I'm speaking from experience, some may be legit ugly by curry standards but vast majority are not
It's the western curries that are gigafucked and true oinkwells but only in the west

Last edited: