Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Muslim's Agendas Conflict With Incel Agendas

• Thread starter Hikikomori_Trucel
  • Start date
No anti aging in this century buddy boyo
That's not your call to make. If you wish to kill yourself, go ahead, but don't expect everyone else to follow you. I'm a WhitePill, not a BlackPill. We need a few ER-wanna-be martyrs for the Incel group, but only a few. Those who are the most depressed about their life, like you for example. Currently we only have a small handful of Incel Killers on record. When the media tries to make us look bad, it's great to tell them that compared to other religions & groups, our Incel group is far less dangerous, which makes us look good, so less negative attention is on us.

I did watch a documentary on youtube about some guy exposing these Incel forums, stating that there are separate groups linked to this group, where BlackPills are asked to joined. Then the sTafff / aDminns on these separate forums attempt to convince the already hopeless feeling BlackPill Incels to kill themselves, & give them resources to help make that decision easy for them. I shared this documentary with tons of people in my other social media groups, as well as local friends. It's just a matter of time before Investigations of these claims will be made. There could already be Feds reading this. ;)

I am a Truecel (aka virgin Incel), so that fact alone makes me deserving of membership on here. I will take a screenshot of yours & my messages here, & send them via email to my local friends. In case shit hits the fan, & investigations need to be made. Your short response post almost sounds like a threat or a borderline threat at least, & I have zero tolerance for threats against me, so I will take a screenshot of your message, copy your account url, as well as copy your IP address, & then send them to people I know, so that your life will become a living hell if you decide to turn your words into actions buddy'o boy. ;)

Here is a website where doctors are trained to learn the latest science on anti-aging. https://www.a4m.com/ I don't belong to it, but I did find out there are at least a few anti-aging doctors on it that are Jewish. I know how much members on here hate Jews. It seems these Jewish doctors will out-live you & your suicidal BlackPill friends. Oh the irony! lmao :feelsgah:

Do you live in Denver, CO or San Francisco, CA Spongecel?

That's not your call to make. If you wish to kill yourself, go ahead, but don't expect everyone else to follow you. I'm a WhitePill, not a BlackPill. We need a few ER-wanna-be martyrs for the Incel group, but only a few. Those who are the most depressed about their life, like you for example. Currently we only have a small handful of Incel Killers on record. When the media tries to make us look bad, it's great to tell them that compared to other religions & groups, our Incel group is far less dangerous, which makes us look good, so less negative attention is on us.

I did watch a documentary on youtube about some guy exposing these Incel forums, stating that there are separate groups linked to this group, where BlackPills are asked to joined. Then the sTafff / aDminns on these separate forums attempt to convince the already hopeless feeling BlackPill Incels to kill themselves, & give them resources to help make that decision easy for them. I shared this documentary with tons of people in my other social media groups, as well as local friends. It's just a matter of time before Investigations of these claims will be made. There could already be Feds reading this. ;)

I am a Truecel (aka virgin Incel), so that fact alone makes me deserving of membership on here. I will take a screenshot of yours & my messages here, & send them via email to my local friends. In case shit hits the fan, & investigations need to be made. Your short response post almost sounds like a threat or a borderline threat at least, & I have zero tolerance for threats against me, so I will take a screenshot of your message, copy your account url, as well as copy your IP address, & then send them to people I know, so that your life will become a living hell if you decide to turn your words into actions buddy'o boy. ;)

Here is a website where doctors are trained to learn the latest science on anti-aging. https://www.a4m.com/ I don't belong to it, but I did find out there are at least a few anti-aging doctors on it that are Jewish. I know how much members on here hate Jews. It seems these Jewish doctors will out-live you & your suicidal BlackPill friends. Oh the irony! lmao :feelsgah:

Do you live in Denver, CO or San Francisco, CA Spongecel?
Get well soon, dear schizocel

But isn't easier to get a wife in islam than that in other religions?? you can almost obey someone to marry you and will be everything fine, it is a considerate path for escaping inceldon, also, they say muslim wifes are good wifes, because they treat you well and take good care of the lair.

But isn't easier to get a wife in islam than that in other religions?? you can almost obey someone to marry you and will be everything fine, it is a considerate path for escaping inceldon, also, they say muslim wifes are good wifes, because they treat you well and take good care of the lair.
My Chad brother (biological brother) bragged to me a few years ago about him having had sex with a least 20 femoids, & my Chad uncle bragged to me that he had sex with close to 50 different femoids. All of these women they had sex with were all outside of marriage, & they were not married to a single one. One day I hope to not only loose my virginity to a cute 18 y/o girl, but also to have sex with multiple women eventually. If you wish to damn yourself with only having your penis go inside one vagina for your whole life, then go ahead, but don't tell me what my future must look like. Marriage is a form of cock-blocking too. You won't be able to have sex with your wife for 1 week every month while she has her period, so you want to suffer with no sex for 1 week per month? My future sex life will be with dozens & dozens of women, & if you don't like it, who gives a shit. My life, my choice. Your life, your choice. Deal with it.

Niggers & Arabs get away with this evil behavior to the Western women due to BLM fanatics deciding they're the oppressed therefore are incapable of evil.

To Western women, so what if niggers & Arabs frequently acid attack other women? White man bad. So what if they frequently indulge in pedophilia? White men bad. Honor killings, dowry deaths, Muslim women losing it & commiting suicide via self immolation? White men bad.

Feminists are such an intelligent & sane bunch in America

Niggers & Arabs get away with this evil behavior to the Western women due to BLM fanatics deciding they're the oppressed therefore are incapable of evil.

To Western women, so what if niggers & Arabs frequently acid attack other women? White man bad. So what if they frequently indulge in pedophilia? White men bad. Honor killings, dowry deaths, Muslim women losing it & commiting suicide via self immolation? White men bad.

Feminists are such an intelligent & sane bunch in America
What this talking bring to incels ?

I hate Islam and Muzzies
pajeet wash my feet :mask:
I study anti-aging medicine in my spare time,
Cageeeeee