Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Muslimcels post the food your local mosque had for iftar

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
title @Med Amine @Ricordanza @MiSKiRaT

Mine had basic curry food. With some veggie stew + fruit cake

Sans titre
Frefref
Tgrtgr
Rtgrtg
Trgrtgr

also , for sahour
Grtgrtg
masfouf

I thought you were a Buddhist convert now, tbh. :ping:

I thought you were a Buddhist convert now, tbh. :ping:
I go to the mosque to check the food out. Mostly meh but sometimes it is good.

Never been there

Mine had curry food. Jalebi, piazu, chickpeas etc

sadly I have to agree tbh. It isn't good most of the time. Too many spices. Too much oil.
I used to think curry spices were good, most of them are shit and cause stomach issues.

Curry food high in carbs, high in seed oils (which cause diseases such dementia) and of course low in the most Chad nutrient, protein.

This is perfect for making a submissive, low t subhuman wagie.

Curry parents force their son to study max, muslims are even worse since they are poor and tell their son to avoid girls! Haram!

I read that people with dementia and alzheimers had more metal in their brain. Somewhere down the rabbit hole i learnt seed oils and vaccines do this to you. Its mainly aluminum.

Also seed oils change your dna, epigenetics, for worse.

I have been fucked my entire life, eating garbage food, following a religion that doesn't benefit me and only succeeds through causing fear.

Last edited:
I used to think curry spices were good, most of them are shit and cause stomach issues.

Curry food high in carbs, high in seed oils (which cause diseases such dementia) and of course low in the most Chad nutrient, protein.

This is perfect for making a submissive, low t subhuman wagie.

Curry parents force their son to study max, muslims are even worse since they are poor and tell their son to avoid girls! Haram!

I read that people with dementia and alzheimers had more metal in their brain. Somewhere down the rabbit hole i learnt seed oils and vaccines do this to you. Its mainly aluminum.

Also seed oils change your dna, epigenetics, for worse.

I have been fucked my entire life, eating garbage food, following a religion that doesn't benefit me and only succeeds through causing fear.
the damage never goes away even years upon years later. All you can do is make the best of the situation