Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Food is your enemy.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Food is your enemy if you're ugly and unwanted. The cold harsh truth is, for ugly men, food extends their suffering by fostering false hope. The act of consuming food generates libido, pleasure, and well-being, elements designed to encourage procreation.

Ugly men can't legally propagate their genes, because nobody wants them. Their existence and purpose on this planet are pointless because the meaning of life is to propagate your genes.

Eating food is a masochistic act, whether you like it or not. That's the cold truth. You eat food for what? You prolong and extend your suffering because you ain't gonna propagate your genes and you know it's already over.

The meaning of life is to reproduce, to create copies of you. If you can't do that you're body becomes tired, sad, depressed, and in the end longing for self-annihilation.

The act of eating is a masochistic act, if you're ugly and unwanted, because you perpetuate and extend the duration of your suffering.

Just be ugly and starve like a dog theory

I like food, Without it i would suicied

I like my morning coffee and cereal too much

I like food, Without it i would suicide
The thing is, the food serves as a coping mechanism to keep you alive until you find a mate to breed with. Food serves as a pleasure and improves your well-being. Well-being means, to go out in the world to find a mate to breed with.

This shit is fucked up if you think about it.

Feel free to suffer even more for absolutely no reason lol.

Feel free to suffer even more for absolutely no reason lol.
I just pointed out the fact but your peanut brain couldn't see that. You're wired like a low-IQ animal. You act on instincts like brain-dead patients from mentally ill wards.

Pathetic.

Very good high IQ post

Efilism must be enforced

But what about goyslop for dopamine rush?

I just pointed out the fact but your peanut brain couldn't see that. You're wired like a low-IQ animal. You act on instincts like brain-dead patients from mentally ill wards.

Pathetic.
Nah bro be my guest and starve yourself to death. One less low IQ poster here. Thanks.

Nah bro be my guest and starve yourself to death. One less low IQ poster here. Thanks.
This guy is the epitome of retardeness. He got soo triggered that he wished for my death. Are you simple?

Where do I specify that I practice this? I just pointed out the fact. Your brain can't grasp what I've wrote but you mother can grasp my 8 inches dick deep down her throat.

This guy is the epitome of retardeness. He got soo triggered that he wished for my death. Are you simple?

Where do I specify that I practice this? I just pointed out the fact. Your brain can't grasp what I've wrote but you mother can grasp my 8 inches dick deep down her throat.
Aw someone got so triggered he had to resort to penis/mom jokes on an incel forum :feelsugh:

Aw someone got so triggered he had to resort to penis/mom jokes on an incel forum :feelsugh:
Keep barking. :feelskek:
Your mother will gonna get triggered tonight.

Last edited:
Only thing that will be triggered by you is the gun you'll blow your useless brain off with
Aw, look at this dude. He got triggered. He's obsessed with my death yet I'm obsessed with his mother. That's a new beginning "Stepson".

Vanta blackpilled

I wish I got dopamine from foodmaxxing. Always been low body fat.

Food is your enemy if you're ugly and unwanted. The cold harsh truth is, for ugly men, food extends their suffering by fostering false hope. The act of consuming food generates libido, pleasure, and well-being, elements designed to encourage procreation.

Ugly men can't legally propagate their genes, because nobody wants them. Their existence and purpose on this planet are pointless because the meaning of life is to propagate your genes.

Eating food is a masochistic act, whether you like it or not. That's the cold truth. You eat food for what? You prolong and extend your suffering because you ain't gonna propagate your genes and you know it's already over.

The meaning of life is to reproduce, to create copies of you. If you can't do that you're body becomes tired, sad, depressed, and in the end longing for self-annihilation.

The act of eating is a masochistic act, if you're ugly and unwanted, because you perpetuate and extend the duration of your suffering.
i eat a tub of popcorn meticulously imbued with butter I personally spread with a bespoke method everytime I see a movie alone

Starving yourself and suffering malnutrition in the process would be a horrible way to die...

As kern fact..if you feel that way...STOP DRINKING WATER...it will kill you faster..

Dehydration kills faster than starvation...like 3x as fast

Food can actually shorten your suffering, you can eat yourself to death.

Meaning for life for us incels is to try to live by the will of God in his image...anything admired as beauty by the carnality of a foid was esteemed as wicked in the bible...

Than enjoy ur short time on earth as much as possible without the possibility of having sex with an HPV std infested foid...

No one is immortal...we all have a time appointed...train will come in due time..in meantime...read a magazine and wait...

Foodmaxxing is one of the few copes i have left

The seven deadly sins attach us to this world, gluttony, lust and sloth are physical, envy, wrath, pride & greed are mental
Starving yourself and suffering malnutrition in the process would be a horrible way to die...
Buddha ate minimum food to keep himself alive but never ate a lot or for taste & enjoyment

Capitalism and richfags and (them) are the real enemies.

You're not wrong but I have a high appetite. I would need some appetite reducing agents if I would want to stop eating. Any suggestions?

Food is my favorite cope tho, it’s literally the only thing I have to look forward to. :dafuckfeels:

I like burgers milkshakes and pizzas

I guess food is somewhat of a cope. Food is already a form of subsistence or sustenance (depending on how you phrase it).

woah! i so smart! food make you happy and being happy make you do happy thing like procreation! hate yourself even more inkwell!!

just starve yourself theory

Where you're correct is that if you stop eating for a week I guarantee you will not think about sex anymore.