Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslim Woman Says Men with Only One Wife Are ‘Beta’

E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★

Surprise, surprise, she's also a race traitor:

She's also taking pictures with random men:

IMG 4603

Doesn't this then make her husband a 'beta'? :forcedsmile:

I wanna stab her in the eyes

"My wife thinks I'm a Chad!"

Lmao. The dude falls for the oldest trick in the book. Aka the woman pumping up a man's ego to get more access to his resources and his wallet. IMO if you're a betabuxxing simp then there's nothing wrong with that because that's the fate of most men, if you are happy with it then go with it, but pretending you're anything other than that is pure cope. He's really huffing that pure copium

I hate women & find Arab women the most desirable but they want to be with niggers
I never see Arabs with blacks and I live in a U.S city with over 50% Arabs.

Lmao. The dude falls for the oldest trick in the book. Aka the woman pumping up a man's ego to get more access to his resources and his wallet. IMO if you're a betabuxxing simp then there's nothing wrong with that because that's the fate of most men, if you are happy with it then go with it, but pretending you're anything other than that is pure cope. He's really huffing that pure copium

I am a muslimcel and used to think that Muslim women were different from western ones. After high school here in Canada I saw that all the hijabis and muslims acted the exact same and fucked niggers daily, especially the arabs.

:yes: :feelshmm:
I am a muslimcel and used to think that Muslim women were different from western ones. After high school here in Canada I saw that all the hijabis and muslims acted the exact same and fucked niggers daily, especially the arabs.
brutal if true. I always thought Arabs were more behaved than other female groups
I never see Arabs with blacks and I live in a U.S city with over 50% Arabs.
I never see it either

Surprise, surprise, she's also a race traitor:

She's also taking pictures with random men:

View attachment 1263887

Doesn't this then make her husband a 'beta'? :forcedsmile:

I predict a violent end for her.Like most interracial couples, especially the fact that she is Muslim. She disgraced her family and her religious background. It doesn't matter the religion, it still a tyrone she's fucking.

I'll go get her and her mother.

Islamist Marxist bastard, i want murder her.

Her husband has thr most disgusting eyearea and she ain't good looking either, their son will be posting here fs.

brutal if true. I always thought Arabs were more behaved than other female groups
Maybe in their home countries, but the second they are out of that environment they act like any other westernized foid, just while wearing less revealing clothes.